Just A Bunch Of Things I've Tried In Isolation That You Should Definitely Add-To-Cart
Clearly we've been doing a lot of online shopping in lockdown.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This Nike crop-like bra, which proves I needn't have been wary of putting my D-cup sized breasts into a sports bra with such thin straps in the past.
2. This simple, compact keyboard, because the last thing I need is to replace batteries when I'm in the middle of a train of thought.
3. This Instant Pot, which will do all the temperature-measuring and timing for you — perfect for cooking novices like myself.
4. This book, The School Of Life: An Emotional Education, introduced by Alain de Botton — because honestly, there isn't a person who couldn't benefit from a little bit of introspection.
5. This insulated drink bottle, which will keep your water cold and grip to surfaces — everything you could want from a workout buddy.
6. This yoga mat, which is a nice alternative to the carpet burns I've been accumulating while gyms are closed.
7. This balaclava, which will come in handy, should you have taken up running in isolation like my husband.
8. This cast iron pan, which is an essential for steak lovers without a BBQ.
9. And finally, this office chair cushion, which is solely responsible for the ache subsiding from my lower back.
My mantra when it comes to online shopping:
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.