We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Ah, the New Year. Never fails to get us all ambitious and whatnot about our futures.
Preparation is the best plan for success — or so I'm told, I would have no clue — so here are 12 things that will help you kick those habits that have been holding you back from living your best life.
1. This Fitbit Charge 2, which will motivate you to exercise and sleep better than you currently are.
2. This minimalist planner, which will help you finally put thoughts to paper, paper to actions.
3. These PUMA Muse Satin II sneakers, which will encourage you to move more every day.
4. This Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush, which will make sure you improve your dental health and impress your dentist this year.
5. This pair of five kilo dumbbells, because you know you've been meaning to add some weights to your cardio.
6. These stunning Hawkers Dark Fairfax sunnies, because you know your optometrist would prefer you not squinting in direct sunlight.
7. This reusable glass coffee cup, because I know you plan to be more eco-conscious in the New Year.
8. This mani-pedi travel set, because you're determined to do a better job grooming yourself next decade.
9. These bamboo-spandex bend undies, because you've been meaning to declutter your closet and your hole-ridden jocks definitely count.
10. This brain-teasing block puzzle, because you've been meaning to spend less time on your phone.
11. This Hawaiian Tropic Duo Defence Sunscreen Lotion, because this is the year you properly take care of your skin.
12. And finally, this Echo Dot smart speaker, because you want to be more informed about world events but aren't sure how to make the time.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.