We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It’s Christmas time! And that means lots of shopping – and bloody awful crowds. Fortunately for you, we’ll be flooding our pages with gift guides this month, so keep an eye out for more here.
Ah, Christmas. The most wonderful time of the year.
Crowds, well-meaning but nosy family, the emotions – it's a lot.
Just in case you, like me, could use some self-care this time of year, I've rounded up 12 products from this year that have never failed to give me a bit of joy.
1. This JOCO reusable coffee cup that I use for my morning – and sneaky afternoon – caffeine every day.
2. These Bling Bar Isabella Statement Earrings that are the perfect accent to your holiday look.
3. These Hawkers Dark Fairfax sunnies that are the subtle cat-eye silhouette I've been looking for my whole life.
4. Normal People by Sally Rooney, which I've told everyone I know to read immediately – which considering how popular it is, most already have.
5. This Lush Sleepy Body Lotion which lulls you to sleep like nothing else can (short of a tranquilliser).
6. The Echo Dot, which without, I would surely lose my goddamn mind.
7. These Shelby's Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Almonds that BuzzFeed Oz can not get enough of.
8. This Sensori + Macedon Trail Detoxifying Mist that smells like a nature walk in an Australian forest after rain.
10. This Peppermint Grove Wild Jasmine and Mint candle that soothes the senses.
11. These Zara Flat Mesh Mules, which are the work-appropriate, comfortable and stylish footwear I've abandoned my heels for.
12. And finally, this Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Rubino – a mainstay in my bag, day or night.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.