We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A double cereal dispenser with over 5,800 5-star reviews to prove its practicality. Besides making you feel like you're having a hotel breakfast every morning, the dispenser will keep cereal fresh and visible, so you always know when it's time to restock the Raisin Bran (ah, who are we kidding, we mean the Lucky Charms).
2. A two-tier lazy Susan organizer for your fridge or cabinet so you don't have to rummage through seven bottles of salad dressing just to find the ketchup. The adjustable turntable rotates easily and fits a ton of bottles, spices, or cans — plus, it gives your cupboards such a neat and organized look.
3. A Bissell vacuum cleaner that's a 2-in-1 product — it vacuums and mops floors, and thus is a time-saving must-have for every pet owner! It has a pet hair management system that traps all the hair your pooch leaves around the house without getting it knotted on the brush and it works on both hard and soft surfaces. The result: your socks aren't covered in dog hair at the end of the day! 🐶
4. A set of four glass canisters to hold your pantry staples, so you can get rid of all those half empty pasta boxes and flour bags taking up precious pantry space. They're sleek enough to display on your counters, and the clear glass allows you to see exactly how much of an ingredient is left — no more buying a bag of sugar every time you go to the store.
5. A 12-pair shoe rack so you can get rid of that big, sloppy piles of shoes in your entryway. Stop tripping over your sneakers, heels, and flip-flops, and instead neatly organize them inside this solid bamboo rack.
6. A desk cable organizer for anyone whose desk seems to be permanently covered with a million cables coming in from every possible direction. This wire organizer attaches to the back of your desk, giving you and out-of-the-way space to hold an extension cord and a bunch of wires and cables.
7. An Instant Pot pressure cooker that'll make dinnertime so much easier. This baby does everything from cooking, steaming, and air frying to baking, roasting, and dehydrating — so basically, you can do almost any kind of cooking, with just one tool. The takeout place is going to really miss you, because cooking at home just got so much easier.
8. An over-the-door organizer to hold everything from cleaning supplies in the kitchen to extra toiletries in the bathroom. If you don't have a ton of shelf space, this is a total game-changer so you may want to grab one for every cabinet, vanity, and closet in your home.
9. A 10-piece Rachael Ray nonstick bakeware set, so you're covered for anything you may ever want to bake. Reviewers love this set because it's nonstick, easy to clean, and is totally worth the investment for the number of pieces you get.
10. A wall-mounted mop and broom holder because if you have that *one* scary closet that you just throw all your brooms into and hope for the best, it's time to clean that out. This organizer is a great way to use wall space, have a designated spot for all your cleaning tools, and keep your floor clean and clutter-free.
11. A hanging shoe organizer to maximize space in that teeny-tiny area of your apartment that's allegedly a closet. It's made from a thick canvas material, has 10 spacious pockets for your shoes, and metal hooks to hang it from your closet rod. It's also super breathable, so you don't need to worry about any bad odors destroying your favorite wedges.
12. A cone-shaped mug tree that every mug collector (or, ahem, hoarder) needs in their kitchen. If you subscribe to the "you can never have enough mugs" philosophy but your cabinets disagree, this metal tree is a stylish solution.
13. A metal wall-mounted mail and key holder to give you a spot to hang your keys and stow all those birthday cards that need to be mailed out. If you're the person who ends up sending the card a month after the occasion, get this organizer and shock your fam with on-time birthday wishes.
14. An 11-piece Cuisinart nonstick cookware set with over 2,000 5-star reviews, so you know you'll finally have the right pan to cook an omelet, make chicken stock, and sear a steak. The pots and pans are easy to clean, oven-safe, and stackable for compact storage.
15. A rounded-arm upholstered sleeper sofa that's going to prove to be the most efficient piece of furniture ever when you get that unexpected "we're coming to visit" phone call from relatives. If you live in a small space and don't have room for both a sofa and a guest bed, this clean-lined sleeper is for you.
16. A rolling kitchen cart with a solid wood top if you need a little extra storage and prep space, but there's zero room to add an actual kitchen island. This rolling cart, which has two spacious shelves for extra dishes, cookbooks, and produce and a beautiful wood top for chopping, stirring, and mixing, will solve your problem, and then can be stored away when you don't need it.
17. A 15-piece knife block set with over 4,200 5-star reviews that prove it's definitely worth the investment. Get this set and next thing you know, you'll be slicing onions like one of those Food Network pros (instead of spending forever trying to chop one with a blunt knife you've had for years).
18. A faucet water filter so you don't have to wonder whether that funky-smelling tap water you're drinking is full of weird impurities. And instead of constantly refilling a pitcher filter, you can easily attach this filter to your faucet within minutes and choose from three different water flows — filtered water, spray, or stream.
19. A Roomba robot vacuum cleaner that'll clean your house for you while you nap or catch up on your favorite show — the definition of being efficient. You can program the robot to clean every room or just part of your home — all from the comfort of your couch, through its handy app.
20. A stainless-steel trash can with a motion sensor, so you can always get it open quickly, even if you have chicken juice-covered hands. It's super sleek and definitely beats the brown paper bag that you may or may not have been using up until now.
21. A Keurig single-serve coffee maker that'll save you a ton of time and money in the long run because you won't be spending $5 on your morning latte every day. Your local coffee shop will probably wonder if you moved, when in reality you're in your kitchen, whipping up your personal caffeinated masterpiece.
22. An extendable bamboo drawer divider to help you transform that seriously frightening junk drawer into organized, usable storage space. You'll be able to fit more utensils inside, and quickly grab what you need, instead of ~scrambling~ to find the spatula while your eggs burn on the stove.
23. An upholstered bed frame with a built-in bench for extra storage, because it's pretty much the most genius invention ever. You don't need to buy two separate pieces of furniture to basically set up your entire bedroom — the bench matches the bed upholstery and there's lots of room for blankets, pillows and even your floordrobe inside that bench.
24. A 10-piece glass storage container set that doubles as bakeware, so you're really getting two products for the price of one. Replace all your old lid-less Tupperware with these glass containers that make meal prep and food storage faster, easier and more compact. Plus, they're oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe!
25. A handy utensil crock with a cork bottom to corral all your spoons, whisks and ladles in one spot. If you've ever burned half of your pancakes because you couldn't find the big spatula, you need this crock to keep next to your stove. It'll help you be more efficient in the kitchen, plus it's super sleek and the cork bottom ensures your marble (or formica...) counters don't get all scratched up.
26. A two-tiered can dispenser for your pantry or fridge so you can quickly grab your favorite caffeinated beverage without causing a can avalanche (can-valanche?). One reviewer said it keeps her space organized while taking up very little space — total win-win.
27. A wire under-cabinet basket to add shelf space where there is none. ~Magic!~ If unpacking groceries basically turns into a game of Pantry Tetris every week, get this wire basket and instantly create more storage space.
28. A set of two zip-up under-bed storage bags so you can make room in that jam-packed closet of yours. Use the bags to store out of season clothing, bulky blankets, extra pillows, and anything else that's cluttering your space. The bags have handles for easy carrying, as well as a clear front panel so you can see exactly what's inside them.
29. A rolling laundry basket with three compartments to make laundry day so much easier. Never again deal with the hassle of picking apart your pile of dirty, stinky laundry to separate your lights, darks, and delicates — instead, with these three bins, they'll be pre-sorted before you even get to laundry day. And when everything is nice and clean again, you can fold the clothes on the handy lid that tops the hamper.
30. A 10-piece food storage container set to make it look like you hired a professional organizer. Store everything from nuts, cookies, and pasta to dried fruit and beans in these airtight containers that'll keep your kitchen clutter-free and ingredients visible and easily accessible (and prevent your cookies from getting stale in their original packaging — a very preventable and very real tragedy).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.