2. You’ve been professionally playing with your food for years, and you’ve come up some pretty remarkable inventions.
Like the fact that mixing ketchup and mayo makes the perfect sauce for fries. Here are three food experiments that are sure to blow your mind.
6. 2. The Banana Henna
Professor Utonium has nothing on your art skills. Decorate a banana with nothing but a toothpick.
7. Use a toothpick to etch designs or messages onto the skin of a banana.
No need to dig deep! This experiment is as easy as [banana] pie. Save paper and leave messages for the kiddies on their bananas.
9. 3. The Soda Slushie
Sure, it doesn’t create “the perfect little girl,” but it does make a yummy treat during the summer. All you need for this project is a bottle of soda.
10. After freezing a bottle of soda for three and a half hours, twist the cap to release some pressure, then flip upside down immediately into a frozen glass (that’s, yes, made specifically out of glass).
When you pour it into a frozen glass, the soda will immediately take on an icey, slushy consistency.
11. The soda remains a liquid because of a process called supercooling, or when a liquid being cooled below its freezing point without turning into a solid. Opening the bottle creates carbon dioxide bubbles, allowing the soda to freeze.
Science is supercool, ain’t it?!
You had to see that dad joke coming. Learn more about supercooling at Science Alert.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱