1. Robert Redford and Faye Dunaway Do It in Three Days of the Condor
I wish this Youtube version was little better, as you can’t really register the surprised look on Faye’s face every time she gets poked by Robert. And what’s up with the cutaway scene of New York City? I’ve heard of “lay back and think of England” but New York?
2. Moment by Moment
As if they’re lovemaking wasn’t coy enough, in a post coital hot tub scene Lily Tomlin beckons a naked John Travolta to join her with a hand gesture that I think only lesbians or the high priestess of some ancient cult understand. John also begs her not to smoke pot and he refuses to make love to her again until she professes her love for him.
3. The Broken Macaroni Sound of Brokeback Mountain
In Brokeback Mountain’s sex scene you can almost hear the sound of macaroni breaking at Heath Ledger takes Jake Gyllenhall from behind. Can two guys ever go camping again without someone calling it a Brokeback weekend? There’s no nudity but this video may be NSFW
4. Showgirls Champagne Showers and Undulations in a Pool
Elizabeth Berkeley as Nomi Malone and Kyle McClahacn as Zack Carey get it on in the pool after taking a champagne shower. I’m pretty sure that in her final throws of passion, Nomi’s crotch is no where near where it needs to be for penetration to occur unless Kyle’s penis in on his belly button. Click here for the NSFW VIDEO
5. Every Love Scene in 9 1/2 Weeks is Ridiculous
Every love scene in 91/2 Weeks is ridiculous but he feeding frenzy scene is probably the most famous one. If someone ever invites you to watch 9 1/2 weeks be prepared for some funky stuff to go down and have a fridge full of food and an empty stomach because your this person is probably a feeder.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at