6. Reevaluate who you follow on Twitter.
You should probably unfollow this guy, if only for a few weeks.
10. No matter how nervous you are, DO NOT ask someone else to open your envelope or admissions email.
It may seem like a good idea, but if the news is bad, the awkwardness is insurmountable. Like a bandaid, just tear the sucker open (or click on the scary email).
13. Keep perspective: college admissions are NOT a referendum on your worth as a human being.
Admissions officers don’t *know* you, and they are fallible people making subjective decisions based on limited information. Take a lesson from this kid:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎