6. Reevaluate who you follow on Twitter.
You should probably unfollow this guy, if only for a few weeks.
10. No matter how nervous you are, DO NOT ask someone else to open your envelope or admissions email.
It may seem like a good idea, but if the news is bad, the awkwardness is insurmountable. Like a bandaid, just tear the sucker open (or click on the scary email).
13. Keep perspective: college admissions are NOT a referendum on your worth as a human being.
Admissions officers don’t *know* you, and they are fallible people making subjective decisions based on limited information. Take a lesson from this kid:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️