6. Reevaluate who you follow on Twitter.
You should probably unfollow this guy, if only for a few weeks.
10. No matter how nervous you are, DO NOT ask someone else to open your envelope or admissions email.
It may seem like a good idea, but if the news is bad, the awkwardness is insurmountable. Like a bandaid, just tear the sucker open (or click on the scary email).
13. Keep perspective: college admissions are NOT a referendum on your worth as a human being.
Admissions officers don’t *know* you, and they are fallible people making subjective decisions based on limited information. Take a lesson from this kid:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖