5. “One Billion Dollar” — the most expensive piece of art EVER
This art piece by Michael Marcovici (2009) is literally 10 million $100 bills stacked on wooden crates. According to the website, the piece is meant to prompt contemplation about what one would do with so much money.
15. “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway” Promotional Dress
This dress made out of £50,000 in paper notes and coins in total was used to promote the British ITV show “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway,” in which the public voted for one of four projects to be awarded a £50 million grant.
Image from Clayton Parker.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.