5. “One Billion Dollar” — the most expensive piece of art EVER
This art piece by Michael Marcovici (2009) is literally 10 million $100 bills stacked on wooden crates. According to the website, the piece is meant to prompt contemplation about what one would do with so much money.
15. “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway” Promotional Dress
This dress made out of £50,000 in paper notes and coins in total was used to promote the British ITV show “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway,” in which the public voted for one of four projects to be awarded a £50 million grant.
Image from Clayton Parker.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰