5. “One Billion Dollar” — the most expensive piece of art EVER
This art piece by Michael Marcovici (2009) is literally 10 million $100 bills stacked on wooden crates. According to the website, the piece is meant to prompt contemplation about what one would do with so much money.
15. “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway” Promotional Dress
This dress made out of £50,000 in paper notes and coins in total was used to promote the British ITV show “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway,” in which the public voted for one of four projects to be awarded a £50 million grant.
Image from Clayton Parker.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."