5. “One Billion Dollar” — the most expensive piece of art EVER
This art piece by Michael Marcovici (2009) is literally 10 million $100 bills stacked on wooden crates. According to the website, the piece is meant to prompt contemplation about what one would do with so much money.
15. “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway” Promotional Dress
This dress made out of £50,000 in paper notes and coins in total was used to promote the British ITV show “The People’s £50 Million Lottery Giveaway,” in which the public voted for one of four projects to be awarded a £50 million grant.
Image from Clayton Parker.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner that Trump called fat is ready to fight back against his insults.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎