We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A colorful multitool set that looks like a vegetable when assembled.
It includes a masher, avocado scoop, citrus cutter, mesh cutter, apple cutter, grater, lemon squeezer, bowl, grapefruit squeezer, and five picks.
Get it from Amazon for $14.98.
2. A hollow rolling pin you can fill with flour (to make dusting easier when you're rolling out dough).
It's also printed with a ruler for measuring dough diameter.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $19.99.
3. A citrus reamer that catches seeds and other debris while allowing juice to drain through.
4. A customizable drawer organizer you can rearrange to fit your needs.
5. An indoor gardening system you can use even if you don't have a green thumb.
6. Self-chilling pint glasses to keep your beer colder longer.
7. A pair of hygienic "clongs" that won't get your counter dirty.
8. A set of knives that turn into an X-wing when you slide them into their block.
9. A stackable ice tray set for people who love cocktails but don't have a lot of room in their freezer.
Each tray will freeze up a different-sized cube.
Get them from Uncommon Goods for $14.99.
10. A compost collector that will fit right on your counter top.
11. A way to chill beverages without diluting them.
12. Ridiculously strong magnets that'll help you save room in your fridge.
13. And a magnetized cap remover that will catch up to 70 caps before it has to be cleaned off.
14. A handheld zester with a zest "nest."
15. A decal that will make your fridge look like it belongs at MoMA.
16. A baster you can attach to glass or plastic twist-top bottles.
17. A handy sign to let everyone who shares a kitchen know whether the dishes are dirty or clean.
18. Measuring spoons with built-in scrapers for ~precise~ food preparation.
Get them from Uncommon Goods for $19.95.
19. An adjustable rolling pin that makes it easier to get dough to your desired thickness level.
Get it from Amazon for $19.90.
20. A stainless-steel tool to help you make pub-style layered drinks at home.
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
21. A Bluetooth thermometer to tell you when dinner's ready.
22. A peeler to keep your hands from getting smelly when you're preparing onions.
23. A kit for turning your kitchen into a petite mushroom farm.
24. Pots and pans designed with lids and handles that make hanging them from a wall a breeze.
Get them from Fab for $40+.
25. A collapsible bento box to pack your lunch in.
26. Claws to help you shred meat bear-style.
27. A rotating, magnetized knife rack set.
It includes paring, serrated, santoku, chef's, carving, and bread knives.
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.