We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the most useful thing they own: here are their helpful suggestions for your kitchen.
1. A potato ricer for making the smooth mashed potatoes of your dreams.
2. A press to make perfectly formed burgers.
3. A device that crushes garlic almost instantly.
4. A gadget that fries food in a much healthier way (with little or no oil).
5. Toilet brushes to clean dishes with ease.
6. A guillotine for safely slicing bagels in half.
7. An oven that can bake, broil, barbecue, roast, grill, steam, dehydrate and air-fry.
8. A pad to help you open up jars.
9. An easy-to-use, easy-to-clean coffee grinder.
10. A basic, easy-to-use slow cooker.
11. A water boiler that will allow you to have hot drinks whenever you want them.
12. A countertop dishwasher for small kitchens.
13. An oven that will heat pizza to the ~perfect~ level of crispness.
14. A spiral vegetable cutter to make healthy "pasta."
15. An office-style water cooler.
16. A Nespresso machine to act as your in-home barista.
17. A press to make preparing tofu a breeze.
18. An immersion blender that's perfect for making dips, soups, or smoothies.
19. A stand mixer that's useful for so much more than just baking.
20. An electricity-saving convection oven.
21. A magnetic oven mitt you can stick to your fridge for safekeeping.
22. A SaladShooter to be your own personal slicing and shredding machine.
23. A classic cast iron skillet.
24. A rotisserie oven for cooking poultry, reheating sides, and so much more.
25. And a trusty wine opener.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.