We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
There's a section on Amazon filled with ~exclusive~ products.
Products you can't find in any other online shop (except — possibly — the sellers' own storefronts). The selection is pretty odd. But pretty great! You'll see what I mean.
Here's an array of some of the coolest/weirdest products you can find there right now....
1. A set of meat-shredding claws that will make you feel like Wolverine at your next dinner party.
2. A bong for people who want to be able to guzzle champagne SUPER fast.
3. A mug with a special shelf on top that's meant for keeping a doughnut warm.
4. A brush with retractable bristles (for easy cleaning).
5. An LED rope you'll want to bring on your next camping trip.
6. A game for "people who are into spaceships and shouting at their friends."
Who *wouldn't* be into that?
Get it here for $24.99.
7. A gadget that turns any remote-controlled air conditioner into a *smart* air conditioner.
8. A Wi-Fi-connected photo frame that makes it easier to share photos with family members who live far away.
9. A vibrating facial cleansing and exfoliating brush.
10. A portable Bluetooth speaker and battery bank that would be perfect for barbecues and beach parties.
11. A motion-activated light for your favorite porcelain pal.
12. A portable Bluetooth keyboard you can fold up and carry in your bag.
13. A measuring tape that can tell you just how long you should cook an artichoke for.
14. A pair of mittens that will turn kid hands into tiger paws.
Get them here for $19.95 to $39.95.
15. And a pair of gloves that'll allow you to thrust your hands straight into a pot of boiling water.
16. A cup holder for people who bring actual wineglasses to picnics.
17. A teeny-tiny waterproof speaker to bring to pool parties.
You could also just use this little guy in the shower.
Get it here for $24.95.