2. A maraca that can make a martini instead of music.
3. A reusable shopping bag that folds up to look like a strawberry.
The strawberry is lightweight and will only take up around 3 square inches of space in your actual purse.
4. A rabbit who stores something a lot more fragrant than wax in his ears.
5. A hammerhead shark who would rather attack a bottle of beer or wine than a human being.
Get it from Amazon for $15.
6. And an ice cube tray that'll have you humming the Jaws theme.
8. A mushroom-shaped mortar and pestle any gnome would love to have in their kitchen.
9. A blueberry to eat blueberries out of.
10. A doughnut that'll keep your coffee warm while you work (or eat a *real* doughnut).
Get it from Asos for $19.50.
11. And a doughnut-shaped frisbee to bring on your next outing to the park.
13. Snails who'll hold your teabags (and won't judge you for sloooooooowly sipping your tea).
15. A fox who can fly!
16. A realistic-looking cactus pillow that's plush rather than prickly.
17. A lemon that you'll actually want life to give you (because it's a kitchen scale).
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
19. Paperclips that'll have you longing for Happy Hour.
20. A crab who could totally start a career as a handyman (well, handycrustacean).
21. A "taco shell" cheese grater that keeps the shreds contained until you're ready to dump them out.
Get it from Fred & Friends for $10.