57 Products On Amazon Our Readers Loved In 2016
You guys sure love face masks, mermaid tail blankets, coloring books and...gnome massacre statues?
7. Lipsticks shaped like dicks (so...lipdicks).
9. Inexpensive leggings that won't reveal whether you're wearing a striped or floral undergarments.
Promising review: "I work at a gym, so I know good activewear when I see it. This is fantastic, I recommend it to anyone who comes into the gym who can't afford the super expensive stuff they sell! I weigh 180 pounds, I'm 5'0", and carry most weight in my thighs, so, pants like these can be horrible, either see through or too tight on the thighs, BUT these are perfect. They're opaque and solid. And fit perfectly around my thighs AND waist. I'll be buying more of these for work." —Chassidy
Promising review: "You cannot go wrong with this wire. The thing is very heavy and well made for a lightning wire. The ones you get from Apple are not only overpriced, but far inferior compared to these. You can just feel and see the quality of this wire. I can't comment on longevity at this time, but I highly suspect that this will last me years." —Arok5
13. A clay mask that may clean out those pores of yours.
Promising review: "For years, I have searched high and low for a product that would heal my cystic acne. I had always had beautiful skin until I hit my mid 20's, and then all heck broke loose. I have been using this product for just under a week now, and I have already seen drastic results." —Cindi
18. A set of pore strips with an absolutely adorable strawberry on the packaging.
Promising review: "Used this on my dad's nose, he is 48 years old and has never done a pore strip and this three step process worked amazingly, let me tell you. It got out SO MANY blackheads it was ridiculous and you could tell it pulled out the full blackhead because you could see red in the holes in his nose. Amazing product, me and my sister are going to try them on ourselves next. His nose felt soft, too—after the 3rd step! I really feel like that 1st step really makes the difference between this product and other pore strip products." —Scott
28. And some pens to color it in with.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this new pen set. Complete with all colors, including neon colors. The different shades of the colors are very noticeable, which is just one positive. The tips are extremely fine, and so far I have used these pens on computer paper, regular stationary paper, journals, composition books, magazines, and in adult coloring books, and they did not bleed through any of the mentioned paper." —VR
29. A long-lasting gel that'll help you define sparse or lightly-colored brows.
40. A map that's like a giant scratch ticket (so you can scratch away the countries you've visited when you arrive back home from a trip).
42. A cover that'll make your keyboard look so freaking pretty (plus help prevent dust build-up, worn keys, and liquid damage issues from spills).
49. A ~magical~ defrosting mat for anyone who's too impatient to wait for a steak to defrost on its own accord.
50. A charcoal peel-off mask to get of all the dead skin currently chilling on your face.
Promising review: "I tried it on my nose to see if it will work on my blackheads and HALLELUJAH! My nose has never been cleaner and/or clearer than this. It has taken out what seemed to be permanent black heads on my tip that no pore strips have ever managed to remove. It also just gave me a deeper clean than ever before. Additionally, this product makes total sense because, unlike pore strips, the gel consistency allows you to shape the product around your nose how you want it, so it can take out the gunk in the hard to reach areas. Pore strips just don't allow this much flexibility." —Aisha Kibwana
52. A PopSocket that attaches to the back of your phone (or a tablet) to make it easier to hold on to *or* stand up on a table (or other surface).
Promising review: "One of the best things I have purchased in the past decade, hands down.This makes Pokemon Go so much easier: I'm no longer accidentally dropping my phone or launching it across the room! I keep my phone propped all the time now and I purchased a new phone case and the PS transferred with absolutely zero issues, just as sticky as day. I'm beyond thrilled with this product and will continue to tell ANYONE who will listen about it." —Sammi
54. Oil-absorbing sheets that come in such a sweet container, you'll actually want to have a greasy forehead.
Promising review: "This has to be one of the cutest things ever to be in a makeup bag or purse. So useful and helpful! And portable but convenient enough to store in a purse or bag without being cumbersome. You couldn't ask for a better way to take the shine out of your face when it starts to get later in the day and oil starts to appear." —Nichole Spence
55. Itsy bitsy strings of lights that are attached to corks (so you can turn empty bottles into lamps).
56. A miniature personal heater to put on an end table, nightstand, or desk.
Promising review: "This little guy puts out an impressive amount of heat. It won't heat a large or medium sized space, but if you need to heat under your desk or very near your person, it definitely puts out the heat. It works well in my 8'x 9' office in a standalone unheated, uninsulated brick building." —Erik Gordon Bainbridge
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.