1. A grater that's straight-up great (lol, it's true though).
2. A book describing a cleaning and organizational system that'll help you "unfuck your habitat."
3. An egg yolk in serious need of a puke bucket.
4. A colander made specifically for the tops of cans.
5. Friendly cactus dryer buddies who promise, despite their appearance, to make your clothes extra pillowy.
6. A hanging or standing thermometer for people who don't necessarily trust their oven's built-in temperature settings.
7. Cutout ankle booties that say, "I'm the boss and I'll kick you with my heel if necessary."
8. Nature Republic sheet masks to help your skin look like it's ballin' on 10 hours of sleep every night.
9. Liners that'll save you from having to clean out your slow cooker ever again.
10. Sorting trays for jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts.
11. A salve that may help treat your zits.
12. A gadget for coring a pineapple in (pretty much) an instant.
13. A set of porking pig (I'm truly sorry) salt and pepper shakers.
14. A bestselling guide to mindfulness written by a renowned teacher of Zen Buddhism (quite a contrast from the pigs, I know).
15. Water-resistant eyeliner that won't smudge or smear.
16. A stainless steel bench scrape for transferring chopped foods without sprinkling them all of your counter, stovetop, or floor.
17. A bottle of rosewater you can use as a makeup remover, toner, a setting or cooling spray, or even to make your pillow smell better.
18. A batter dispenser with a built-in whisk (for easy mixing).
19. And a bottle topper to give you a nice steady stream on your condiments.
Want more? Of course you do. Check out last week’s edition of this post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.