We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A petite (two quarts, to be exact) slow cooker that costs less than $10 (seriously!).
2. Socks for someone who loves anything and everything related to Disney princesses.
3. A tin of bandages that definitely isn't as loathsome as a toad.
4. A 💕romantic pair💕 of keychains to share with the one you love.
5. A Yellow Submarine mug that ~reveals~ the Beatles in the portholes when you pour in a hot liquid.
6. A "millipede" to help you yank all the gunk up and out of your drain.
7. A balm for bearded folk who want to soften, shape, style, or condition their facial hair.
8. Sticky notes that'll definitely come in handy when finals roll around.
9. A truly dope backless one-piece.
10. A mist that keeps your face from looking super shiny, sets makeup, and provides SPF 50 protection.
11. A Gulpy water bottle for keeping your pooch hydrated during hikes or trips to the park.
12. A treatment to help strengthen hair that's been dyed a LOT.
13. 240 gel pens. TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY GEL PENS.
14. A book of vouchers to give to your lover.
15. A watch that's classy *and* waterproof.
16. A bonsai-shaped lamp for anyone who can't manage to keep an actual bonsai tree alive.
17. A daily moisturizer that won't make your skin feel greasy (thank goodness).
18. A set of 12 sheet masks with a variety of different scents (cucumber, pomegranate, tea tree, etc.) and uses (soothing, refining, brightening, etc.).
19. A minimalist planner that may (may!) help you be more organized in 2017.
20. A copy of Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale to read before the series premieres on Hulu.
21. An oh-so-satisfying scrub that'll get all the dead skin off your face.
22. Inexpensive flower-shaped string lights to decorate your bed frame — or even a mirror — in your room.
23. A two-piece bathing suit that'll make you feel like a retro pinup girl.
24. An acrylic cosmetic organizer with over 10 different compartments.
25. A cheap pair of wireless headphones that actually work.
26. A tray to bring your watching-Netflix-in-bed situation to the next level.
27. And the most adorable planter you've ever seen.
Want more? Of course you do. Check out last week’s edition of this post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.