We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people are buying things that'll help them enjoy the summer months even more than they already were.
1. Crystal LED lights that'll make a nighttime event look positively magical.
2. A baby-safe portable fan that clips right on to a stroller or car seat.
3. Body tape to ensure you won't have any nip slips when you're wearing a sundress with a plunging neckline.
4. A Mr. Ray dive and catch game for kids who loved Finding Dory.
5. A cart that will make it so much easier to lug all your stuff from the parking lot down to the beach.
6. A vacuum-insulated container that'll keep warm foods warm for five hours and cool foods cool for seven.
7. Pouches that will change the color of campfires (or even fireplace fires).
8. A magazine subscription for people who are serious about beverages.
Promising review: "A friend introduced me to this fun magazine. Without being ponderous, it has more useful and accessible information than I've seen in one food or wine journal in a long time. I've learned practical things like not to buy the economy sized vermouth ('cause it won't keep well once opened), the best sparkling ciders, what wine to bring as a dinner party gift, and why Guinness tastes better in Ireland."—Joan Forde
9. Plus a six pack of San Pellegrino Limonata (AKA the best beverage on the face of this planet).
10. A compilation set of The Real Ghostbusters: The Animated Series episodes on DVD.
11. Cut-resistant gloves to keep your fingers safe when you're slicing and dicing.
12. A handy portable cot that can be used indoors or outdoors.
Promising review: "My 2 year old grandson is a cuddler and it is difficult getting him to sleep in his own bed in his own room. So this little thing comes quite in handy because I can put it right next to my bed and he is still near me without cuddling. He loves it. It is the same material and design as a folding camping chair. Now that it is summertime, it is great for picnics, and the beach. He doesn't have to stay in his stroller, or on a blanket in the grass or sand. Comes with a carry bag too, just like your chairs!!"—Amazon Customer
13. Floral-print slip-on sneakers with cushiony soles.
14. Tablets to clean a washing machine and make it smell fresh again.
15. A water float you can ride in with three of your friends.
16. A ventilated sports bra to help you stay cool and dry when you work out.
Promising review: "This is my favorite sports bra. I've had my original for about 2-3 years and I don't do anything extra special with washing care, I throw it in the washer/dryer and it's still as perfect as the day I bought it. I'm a 34 B/C and I run in it, do weights, yoga, etc.."—Amazon Customer
17. Screens to keep annoying bugs from crawling all over your picnic food.
18. And a statement ring for... Satan worshippers?
Want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now? Click here!
To see what people were buying *last* week, go here.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.