We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
This week people are desperate to keep themselves (and their animal friends) cool by pretty much any means necessary.
1. A rocket ship model set and a launcher that can actually send it flying up to 1,200 feet ($23.05).
2. A pack of inflatable ice cream cones that look good enough to lick ($6.61).
3. A beach umbrella that will create a shady spot for you to lie in the sand ($69.99).
4. A cooling pad for your pet so they don't overheat this summer ($27.64 for a size large).
5. Rolls of adhesive chalkboard paper that can be cut into any shape you want ($24.99 for two).
Cover part of your fridge for the ultimate grocery list, make a calendar, or just cover a whole door and write passive-aggressive notes and little love letters to your roommates.
Most promising review: "These are awesome. I love that they can be cut into different shapes and can be removed and reapplied elsewhere. The chalk wipes off easily with a moist cloth and these just really add character to my kitchen!" —Jason McDuffy
Get it here.
6. A disco karaoke machine that will turn any party into a '90s rager ($50).
7. A pair of Bluetooth-enabled Marshall Major II headphones that give off a slick vintage vibe ($99).
8. A snow cone machine that'll help you cool down when the summer heat gets unbearable ($36.99).
9. A cherry pitter that goes through six cherries at one time ($9.43).
10. A clever grocery bag contraption that makes it easy to transfer groceries from the store to your car and into your house ($7.49).
11. A set of reusable produce bags that will significantly reduce the amount of plastic you use at the grocery store ($9.97).
12. A "chilly pad" cooling towel that you can carry around when it's disgustingly hot outside ($11.89).
13. A set of Plant Nannies that will turn a wine bottle into a self-regulating tool to keep your plants hydrated ($19.90).
14. A portable laundry drying rack for when you forgot to do laundry but really have to go to the gym tomorrow, or for when you're traveling ($84.95).
15. A pool float that looks like a pretzel so you won't get it twisted while you're floating around ($18.99).
16. A portable, rechargeable fan that you can keep in your purse, on your desk, or pretty much anywhere you go ($15.99).
17. A bag of chips that are full of protein so you have a perfect excuse to eat as much as you want ($16.14).
18. A wireless security camera that rotates and transmits a video to your smartphone — and also happens to be a Bluetooth speaker ($149.50).
Want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now? Click here!
And to see what people were buying last week, go here.