Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
1. A pair of platypus infusers for your grandmother who never starts (or ends) her day without a cup of Earl Grey.
2. A soft pair of headphones for your cousin who never takes hers off (these will be a lot comfier than a typical pair when it comes to falling asleep at night).
3. A yarn dispenser for the knitter in your life who's made you not one, not two, but THREE beautiful scarves over the years.
4. Pencils that'll be sure to 🔥fire up🔥 your cubicle mate who always has the coolest shit on his desk.
5. A gorgeous phone case for your friend who has a mineral collection that would rival Hank Schrader's.
6. A planter that 1) makes plants look like they're floating (cool!) and 2) allows you to see the ~growing~ process more clearly...roots and all (even cooler!).
Get one from A+R for $25+.
7. A spray-paint-shaped shaker for your boyfriend who's turned making cocktails into an ~art~.
8. A color-changing, USB-charging Bluetooth speaker alarm clock that'll make getting out of bed in the morning a *slightly* less terrible affair.
9. An eyebrow essentials kit for your BFF at work who spends more time maintaining her arches than you do maintaining your actual on-top-of-your-head locks.
10. A cactus jewelry stand for your bestie with an enviable accessory collection.
11. A kitchen counter organizer that'll make cooking utensils look like they're part of a gigantic Swiss army knife.
12. A "minimergency" kit that'll help out your roommate who tends to be clumsy (and forgetful) AF.
13. A cold-brew maker for anyone who drinks iced coffee year-round.
14. A petite sticker-maker for the mom who somehow (somehow!) manages to do 4,000 things every day and still find time to put together beautiful scrapbooks.
Get it from Amazon for $6.53.
15. A ~magical~ defrosting tray for the father who isn't a big believer in the whole "patience is a virtue" thing.
16. And a microwave pasta maker for your brother who inherited your dad's "I ain't got time for that" mind frame.
17. Puzzle cord keepers that'll save anyone who receives them from the dreaded cord-untangling process.
18. An arm pillow for your cousin who is SO overworked that he needs to be able to catch a few winks whenever his schedule will allow it... even if that means on his desk.
19. A miniature personal ceramic heater for anyone who's always cold.
20. A straining device for your aunt who always makes her own pasta sauce (or applesauce) from scratch.
21. No-tie elastic laces to save everyone on your list from that loop, swoop, and pull nonsense.
Get them on Amazon for $14.99 (available in over 20 different colors).
22. A flask for golfers who need to take a few swigs to relax out there on the green.
23. A wireless Bluetooth speaker for your friend who spends a lot of time hanging out at the park with his pooch.
Don't know a pug fan? These adorable speakers are also available in panda, pig, cat, mouse, and bear form.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
24. A foxy cheese grater that's as useful as it is cute.
25. A set of wear-resistant packing cubes for frequent travelers.
Get them from Amazon for $24.99 (available in seven different colors).