We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
5. A microfilter for purifying water from lakes, streams, and other natural water-sources.
"My MSR has filtered hundreds of gallons of water in its time and continues to work beautifully (with a few filter changes, of course). Modern filters are small and lightweight and will often fit onto a Nalgene bottle. A definite must for anyone planning on more than a day hike."
—Bucky James Dio, Facebook
Get one here for $59.94.
11. A reusable coffee filter for getting a caffeine fix when you're miles away from the nearest Starbucks.
15. A waterproof and quick-to-assemble cot to aid you in getting a good night's rest.
19. A panini press to use over a campfire.
"You can do breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. Makes for super-cheap camping meals that are really good and can be as healthy or unhealthy as you like! No more relying on nasty hotdogs to keep meals cheap. Get quinoa bread and healthy fillings if you like. Do stuffed French toast. Whatever!"
Get one here for $16.99.
25. Or a personal sleeping bag.
"This thing is useful even when sitting out by a campfire or on a cold, rainy day. It has drawstrings that can be tied up around the waist for better mobility and zippered arm holes, a hood and pockets! A little pricey, but absolutely worth it! I've had mine for three years and it literally comes with me wherever I go!
Get one here for $135.95.
27. A device that keeps away bugs without spray.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.