We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite camping products and their suggestions will make you want to head outdoors ASAP!
1. A lightweight (yet strong) portable hammock built for two.
2. An inflatable, solar-powered light.
3. And a self-inflating sleeping pad.
4. A magnesium bar that will make starting a fire so much easier.
5. A microfilter for purifying water from lakes, streams, and other natural water-sources.
"My MSR has filtered hundreds of gallons of water in its time and continues to work beautifully (with a few filter changes, of course). Modern filters are small and lightweight and will often fit onto a Nalgene bottle. A definite must for anyone planning on more than a day hike."
—Bucky James Dio, Facebook
Get one here for $59.94.
6. Or a water bottle with a filter built right in to the straw.
7. A tent that will stand up to a LOT of wear and tear.
8. A perfect-for-a-family lantern that can break down into four smaller lights.
9. Matches you can use in the midst of a storm.
10. A pair of cushiony socks for tired feet..
11. A reusable coffee filter for getting a caffeine fix when you're miles away from the nearest Starbucks.
12. Some simple bandanas you're sure to find a use for.
13. A dutch oven with a lid that you can use as a griddle.
14. ~Magical~ packages that'll help keep you warm for up to 18 hours.
15. A waterproof and quick-to-assemble cot to aid you in getting a good night's rest.
16. A Leatherman multi-tool that'll end up saving the day over and over again.
17. A rugged water-resistant and crush-proof case to keep expensive (but small) items from being ruined.
18. And a holder to prevent eggs from getting cracked before they're meant to be.
19. A panini press to use over a campfire.
"You can do breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. Makes for super-cheap camping meals that are really good and can be as healthy or unhealthy as you like! No more relying on nasty hotdogs to keep meals cheap. Get quinoa bread and healthy fillings if you like. Do stuffed French toast. Whatever!"
Get one here for $16.99.
20. A backpack you won't hate having to carry.
21. An easy-to-set-up tent for people who camp in large groups.
22. A Rubbermaid tote to store all your gear in.
23. A compact personal cooking system that can bring water to a boil in only two minutes.
24. A sleeping bag built for two.
25. Or a personal sleeping bag.
"This thing is useful even when sitting out by a campfire or on a cold, rainy day. It has drawstrings that can be tied up around the waist for better mobility and zippered arm holes, a hood and pockets! A little pricey, but absolutely worth it! I've had mine for three years and it literally comes with me wherever I go!
Get one here for $135.95.
26. A headlamp that will basically turn you into a camping Rudolph.
27. A device that keeps away bugs without spray.
28. A poncho that'll keep you dry in more ways than one.
29. Some soap that's actually safe to use out in nature.
30. And if you can truly never get enough when it comes to outdoor products, sign up for Cairn.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.