We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often. Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
5. ~Magic~ jelly lip gloss that changes color and tastes like fruit.
6. A compact cookware and mess kit for camping enthusiasts.
Promising review: "An excellent product that is both low in cost and in weight. I used the product on a backcountry hike in Bandelier National Monument and it performed excellently. The cooking pot is also very durable, with no scorching or discoloration of the finish in spite of multiple uses." —Henry Nichols
9. Patent leather Birkenstock sandals with pink (yes, pink!) soles.
Promising review: "So comfortable, right out of the box. Been wearing them daily ever since (to work, around the house: I rarely want to take them off)." —Marisa Williams
13. A solar-powered, motion-activated light you won't need any tools to set up.
Promising review: "The strong sticky back allows you to put them anywhere. I have them on a block-cement chimney, a wooden fence and vinyl siding. They go up quickly, no issues at all. Place them where you get good sunlight and you will have no problems. The light comes on at dusk and stays on a low light all night. If you walk close to them, say within eight to ten feet, they shine brightly for about 30 to 40 seconds and then go back to dim light." —Edward Thompson
14. Crowned pens that'll make you feel like a queen (or king or prince or princess or...you get the idea).
18. A sign to stick on your dishwasher to let people know if it's filled with dirty or clean dishes.
Promising review: "I got this and immediately put it on my dishwasher. It already has a magnet on the back of it, but it also came with a sticky thing (if you wanted to attach it a bit more permanently) as well. The color is bright and it makes the font easy to see and read. This will last quite some time in our home and will hopefully solve the age old question of, 'Are the dishes dirty or clean??' THANK GOODNESS!!!" —Jamie L.
19. A portable booster seat that can be folded up and packed into a carrying bag.
Promising review: "I love it for traveling. It doubles as a camping chair. The crotch strap/buckle is too far back, but it does not cause the straps to cut into my 1-year-old's legs. You really don't need to buckle your child in because the tray is secure enough (if you have it pushed back and latched all the way)." —Jennifer Kauffman
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.