Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Pajama pants to wear when you're cuddled up on your couch with your dog watching Animal Planet.
2. And a puzzle that your cat will probably attempt to knock over.
3. Flowy floral maxi dresses that'll make you feel like a princess.
4. A "gore-geous" coloring book to get you in the mood for Halloween.
6. A portable desk that'll keep backseat riders occupied during long drives.
7. A visual history of sneakers that all collectors will want to own.
8. A pillow for people who used to spend a *lot* of time playing Super Mario.
9. Wool dryer balls (a natural alternative to using dryer sheets).
10. A cozy North Face jacket in a lovely shade of mint green (or...over 20 other colors).
11. And a pair of headphones to match your new jacket.
12. And a pack of ~premium~ mint-flavored Kit Kats (for good measure).
13. A toilet brush holder that's actually (remarkably) cute.
14. A color-changing, mushroom-shaped nightlight for anyone who's a little bit afraid of the dark.
15. A puzzle that Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs would appreciate.
16. A low-acid, light-roast cold-brew concentrate for making iced coffee.
17. A neck pillow shaped like the dragon from Spirited Away.
18. Lazy egg (Gudetama) stickers that basically represent how you feel every morning.
19. Adorable plush slippers that your feet will looooooooooooooove.
20. A translucent organizer to store and transport crafting supplies.
Promising review: "This is perfect for the adult coloring books and supplies I got for Christmas. The books fit in the larger space and the other three compartments hold my colored pencils and markers. It's great for keeping it all together in a way that makes it easy to carry around with me." —sarobet
21. Floor mats for people on the dark side of the Force.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.