Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. This wittle tiny dog sofa.
2. This Chip the Cup keepsake for anyone obsessed with Beauty and the Beast.
3. And, while we’re reliving feel-good movies at home, this shower curtain.
4. These pencils that you plant when they're too short to use.
5. This Dr. Who TARDIS blanket that lets you transport out of cold and misery.
6. This charmingly irreverent adult coloring book.
7. This knit poncho cape with matching armwarmer fingerless gloves. Comes in nine colors, all match PSL.
8. Ultra modern stainless steel wine glasses that are shatter-proof and don't let anyone judge your 11-ounce pour.
9. This product, which I'm not kidding, is called "WINE OF SACRED PURITY UNICORN WINE HOLDER KITCHEN DECORATION SCULPTURE STATUE."
10. A PB&J zip-pocket coin purse, which, if you were wondering, also comes in taco, hamburger, ice cream sandwich, pizza, and hot dog.
11. These handsome desert chukka boots by Clarks.
12. Culinary algae oil, which is a thing that exists.
13. This beautiful ceramic elephant nightlight.
14. A mini culinary butane torch, if you whip up crème brûlées on the reg, or want to make it look like you do.
15. Button extenders because it's that time of year.
16. An extra large graphic mouse mat for the extreme gamer.
17. A product called “Liquid Ass” that's on the wishlists of a lot of people sitting at home wondering where our nation went wrong.
18. This candy that is, as a matter of fact, good for you.
19. This patent leather double-layer makeup case lined in leopard print.
20. This. Which needs no explaining, or all the explaining.
21. And this very actual 82-pound whole wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano Bonati Riserva parmesan cheese.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.