21 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
Poké Ball bath bombs, dual tip markers, a Pusheen calendar, and 18 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
3. A cool machine that will turn *any* little pieces of paper less than 2.5 inches wide into stickers.
4. Or—if you're too lazy to make your own—a tin of 24 pages of stickers that look like vintage maps.
6. Markers with fine tips on one end and broad tips on the other.
Promising review: "I'm an adult coloring fan. I'm not new to the fandom either. I've been coloring for over 50 years. I got these based on a recommendation from a friend. The price is GREAT for the quality. At less than fifty cents per marker, you can't go wrong! These are cheaper than Sharpies and they blend MUCH better. I see reviewers commenting that these markers bleed: that's what markers do! " —Shan Thomas
Price: $39.99 (for 80)
10. Airtight silicone lids that'll allow you to use normal mason jars to ferment things (without going through a complicated process or purchasing multiple parts).
Promising review: "Lacto fermented foods are very popular but all the tools can seem daunting. Enter the Pickle Pipe. You need a jar, a ring, food, water and salt along with a Pickle Pipe. This one piece silicone top will seal out airborne particulate along with microorganisms that want to eat your food. The Pickle Pipe allows your fermentations to burp in a normal fashion, but it seals out the possibility of bad introductions like mold, bacteria and weird yeasts." —THoward
11. Adorable cases shaped like macarons for storing pills, earrings, earbuds, or other petite things.
16. Moisturizing lipstick with an itty bitty flower encased in it.
Promising review: "My daughter begged for this lipstick! It comes in a very cute case: so cute that she thought she may not want to actually use it! She eventually did try it and it's the strangest thing because it's clear, however when applied it is a very beautiful light, subtle pink. " —Amy Lucero
18. A salad dressing maker that comes with a little ball-shaped whisk so you can shake your way to emulsification.
20. An interactive plush toy to cuddle *and* play games with.
Promising review: "I actually got this toy for work - we like to have toys around the office to de-stress. It seems like it would be awesome for kids... but we adults are actually having a blast with it! We played a rowdy game of Egg Toss last week that took over the entire hallway. Fun toy for kids... and adults!" —Flexport