Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A Pusheen calendar to celebrate cuteness for the entirety of 2017.
2. A bundle of nine scrumptious Japanese candy kits.
3. A cool machine that will turn *any* little pieces of paper less than 2.5 inches wide into stickers.
4. Or—if you're too lazy to make your own—a tin of 24 pages of stickers that look like vintage maps.
5. An insulated blanket that'll keep you warm at home.... or even on cold-weather camping trips.
6. Markers with fine tips on one end and broad tips on the other.
Promising review: "I'm an adult coloring fan. I'm not new to the fandom either. I've been coloring for over 50 years. I got these based on a recommendation from a friend. The price is GREAT for the quality. At less than fifty cents per marker, you can't go wrong! These are cheaper than Sharpies and they blend MUCH better. I see reviewers commenting that these markers bleed: that's what markers do! " —Shan Thomas
Price: $39.99 (for 80)
7. And a Dr. Seuss-themed coloring book to use them in.
8. A squirrel neck pillow to keep your neck crick-free during your next long flight.
9. Poké Ball bath bombs with toy surprises in their centers.
10. Airtight silicone lids that'll allow you to use normal mason jars to ferment things (without going through a complicated process or purchasing multiple parts).
Promising review: "Lacto fermented foods are very popular but all the tools can seem daunting. Enter the Pickle Pipe. You need a jar, a ring, food, water and salt along with a Pickle Pipe. This one piece silicone top will seal out airborne particulate along with microorganisms that want to eat your food. The Pickle Pipe allows your fermentations to burp in a normal fashion, but it seals out the possibility of bad introductions like mold, bacteria and weird yeasts." —THoward
11. Adorable cases shaped like macarons for storing pills, earrings, earbuds, or other petite things.
12. Plus an elaborate case for when you have a LOT of tiny things to transport.
13. A drip-brew iced coffee maker for ~superior flavor~.
14. A cookbook that'll teach you how to prepare baked goods that are as cute as Hello Kitty.
15. An easy-to-use grinder (for when your dog's nails start to look more like talons).
16. Moisturizing lipstick with an itty bitty flower encased in it.
Promising review: "My daughter begged for this lipstick! It comes in a very cute case: so cute that she thought she may not want to actually use it! She eventually did try it and it's the strangest thing because it's clear, however when applied it is a very beautiful light, subtle pink. " —Amy Lucero
17. Combat-style boots with knit detailing at their tops.
18. A salad dressing maker that comes with a little ball-shaped whisk so you can shake your way to emulsification.
19. A set of socks that may help you find your way to Platform 9 and 3/4.
20. An interactive plush toy to cuddle *and* play games with.
Promising review: "I actually got this toy for work - we like to have toys around the office to de-stress. It seems like it would be awesome for kids... but we adults are actually having a blast with it! We played a rowdy game of Egg Toss last week that took over the entire hallway. Fun toy for kids... and adults!" —Flexport
21. And a Jack Skellington keychain for people who think that The Nightmare Before Christmas is definitely a Christmas movie.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.