We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A primer to stop your eyeshadow from fading or creasing during the course of the day (no how matter how many times you wink at passersby).
6. A portable vanity mirror with built-in LED bulbs and a magnified spot mirror you can slide up and down (and tilt from side the side) to help you get your face ~just~ the way you like it.
8. A brow product with a tinting pen on one end (the tint can last for up to 7 days) and waterproof mascara on the other.
12. A waterproof note pad to keep track of all the brilliant ideas that come to you when you're still covered in suds.
14. A bandage dress that'll give you total Jessica Rabbit vibes (and also comes in 11 other colors beyond red).
15. An exfoliating loofah scrubber to help you clean off every inch of your back during your morning shower.
17. A setting spray to keep your makeup looking matte and flawless the whole damn day — even if you work in a restaurant.
18. A "mighty" organizer with the ability to grip on to glass and other shiny surfaces in a bathroom (tile, mirrors, etc.).
21. A makeup applicator that won't soak up all of your expensive foundation before it even gets on to your face (a problem many people who use sponges encounter).
22. Nonadhesive window film (it works with static cling) to add a little privacy to ground-floor rooms.
31. And hanging pockets to add some color to your office, free up desk space, *and* help you stay organized.
Want more? Of course you do. Check out last week’s edition of this post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.