1. Hard candy that's flavored like a variety of different sodas: from grape to orange.
2. A book to introduce you to the world of weekly journaling...in list form.
3. A cotton swab holder with the ability to turn those fluffy little sticks into lotus flowers.
4. A book of crosswords to cozy up with on a Sunday morning.
5. A shower curtain printed with Jeff Goldblum's bespectacled visage.
6. A gadget that'll have you chopping and slicing up a garden's worth of vegetables with ease.
7. Plus a set of nylon knives for kids who want to help out in the kitchen.
8. And a pair of scissors specifically designed for cutting up herbs.
9. An elephant with a passion for botany.
10. A pair of headphones that look about $50 more expensive than they actually are.
11. A stress-relieving massager to use on your scalp after a particularly arduous day.
12. A juicer with a dome-shaped lid you can also use as a measuring cup.
13. Delicious-smelling dryer sheets for ~aromatherapeutic home-keeping~.
14. A pet-hair-removing device that's as hideous as it is useful.
15. A poster-sized guide to commonly used spices and culinary herbs.
17. A set of colored pencils to use in coloring books with pages that are too thin to use markers on.
18. A charger/adapter/plug with a USB port that'll allow travelers to charge their phone (and other devices) in over 150 different countries.
19. A 38-in-1 precision screwdriver set to help you tighten glasses, take apart electronics, and dozens of other household tasks.
20. An adjustable rolling pin that'll get your dough to ~just~ the right level of thickness you need it to be.
21. A strawberry-scented squishy to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze whenever you get frustrated.
22. A book that'll teach you how to sharpen a knife, care for cast iron, stop an onion from making you cry, and more.
23. A cube to fidget with when you're anxious and just can't keep your fingers still.
24. A humidifier/diffuser that can change into seven different colors.
25. A pad of sticky notes to formulate your day's attack plan on.
26. A pack of four petite silicone cups that'll help you make perfectly poached eggs.
27. Tad, dash, pinch, smidgen, and drop-sized measuring spoons made from stainless steel.
28. A minimalistic dock to hold your phone on your desk or nightstand.
29. Toys that are sure to make bath time at least 45.98% more fun.
30. A dishwasher-safe peeler with blades for "soft" vegetables (tomatoes) as well as "hard" ones (potatoes).
31. A water bottle (with a leak-proof lid) that collapses when you're not using it.
32. And a battery organizer to free up space in the drawer you *used* to use to store your batteries in.
Want more? Of course you do. Check out last week's edition of this post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.