Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A raised cat bowl that'll help your pet's digestive process.
2. An elephant who would rather use his trunk for gardening than trumpeting.
3. A box of organic, heirloom vegetable seeds that would be a perfect gift for a gardener.
4. Cushiony Nike running sneakers that come in over ten different colors.
5. A rattle with one end for music making and one end for gnawing.
6. A DVD collection of every Full House episode (that comes in a box that looks ~somewhat~ like their house).
7. A classic Stanley vacuum bottle that'll keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for 24 hours.
8. A cooling eye gel that may come to your aid on the puffiness front.
9. A heavy duty, weather-resistant box to help you keep all the shit in your yard corralled.
10. An adorable stuffed elephant doll that you'll want to hug immediately.
11. A bassinet you can easily fold up and take on the go.
12. A sling-style backpack that can handle itself in rain *or* snow.
Promising review: "This is the absolute most versatile, compact, easy to carry, easy to access and fun pack ever. The phone pocket is the best. It is ***so*** conveniently located and easy to get to no matter what you are doing. You could be climbing a rock wall and still get to your phone with ease. The people who made this are geniuses.This is the pack you want if you get stranded on a deserted island!" —Sparrow