Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. A Jareth the Goblin King figurine that'll make you want to dance a magic dance (and/or chilly down).
2. Highly pigmented markers with dual tips (a fine point on one end, a broad tip on the other).
3. An inexpensive piece of jewelry that'll turn your neck into a scene from Jurassic Park.
4. Magnetic locks to keep children (or guests or even dogs) from getting into cupboards around your house.
5. A digital alarm clock that can play music from your phone and (even better!) change colors.
6. A pack of vegetable and fruit cutters that'll make your lunch look approximately 200% cuter.
7. A pair of high-quality Hunter boots that'll keep your socks dry no matter how many puddles you jump in.
8. And a pair of slingback stacked heels with a peep toe.
Promising review: "Well-made and fit perfectly. The heel is a natural height and comfortable. I teach and I am on my feet 8-10 hours a day. My feet and back do not hurt after wearing these. The style and color are great to wear with wide-leg slacks or skinny jeans. They go dressy or casual." —Beth Keene
9. A super-precise, super-speedy meat thermometer that'll help you become a grill master.
10. A gumball machine that comes with gumballs that look like emoji faces.
11. A powerful hook that attaches by suction and — renters rejoice — won't leave any markings on your walls.
12. A swing (with five different motions) that your baby will love as much as you love your comfiest couch. If not more.
13. The soundtrack to a new Disney Junior series that you may regret purchasing (after your children make you listen to it for the 10,000th time).
14. A Wi-Fi–enabled smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that'll alert your phone whenever there's a problem.
Promising review: "I placed my Nest Protect in the middle of the home; less than 10 yards away is a wood-burning fireplace. 10 yards away the other direction is my oven. One yard away is a candle my wife likes to burn. So far, the Nest Protect has not given me a single false alarm. One time I had all 3 operating at the same time; sometimes the oven would set off a basic smoke detector if I was cooking with broil. I was afraid it might not be sensitive enough and that my house would need to be engulfed before alarming, but I tested it with a candle and a piece of paper in a pot about 3 yards away and it alerted, so I'm comfortable." —A. Jones
15. A refreshing bottle of micellar cleansing water to remove your makeup with each day.
16. A pet gate with a tiny door to let your cat slip through to rooms your dog's not allowed in.
17. A vibrant set of pots, pans, and utensils that'll add a little color to your kitchen.
18. A press that'll allow you to make delicious stuffed burger patties.
Promising review: "We had attempted to make stuffed burgers ourselves in the past with the resulting stuffing melting or just falling out. This little press eliminates that, even with shredded cheese. The depression is just the right size to add your desired stuffing and the gadget presses the burger meat in such a way that the stuffing stays in and your burgers can still get cooked perfectly!" —Michael J.
19. A tub filled with 100 clips that'll make sewing so much easier.
20. And two movies (Point Break and The Parent Trap) that are pretty good choices when it comes to end-of-summer viewing.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.