Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A set of shot glasses that look like itty-bitty mason jars.
2. A sterling silver ring that'll turn your finger into a princess.
3. A thermos (for food or liquid) that looks like your favorite droid.
4. A spacious case to store all your adorable office supplies in.
5. Silly little "hide 'n' squeak" eggs that'll make toddlers laugh.
6. An oven seam protector for people who tend to be a little bit messy when they cook.
7. Scrumptious gluten-free snack bites to munch on in between classes or meetings.
8. A rubber skateboarding accessory that'll help you perfect your ollie or kickflip.
Promising review: "As a kid, learning how to do skateboard tricks and not fall was a skill all on its own. The only way to keep the wheels from rolling was to place them in a crack on the sidewalk or to practice on the grass somewhere. Now with something like this, you can spend all day getting better and better and never worry about falling. Now as a parent, I feel a lot better getting a set of these for my kids and not having to make any trips to the hospital...lol." —Victor
9. A game that'll let you know which of your friends or family members you're most ~in sync~ with.
10. A hamper. A basic, not-super-exciting hamper...but hey, everyone needs one.
11. A polka dot luggage set that'll make you want to hit the road ASAP.
Promising review: "This luggage is perfect for the infrequent flyer for sure. It fit in the overhead rack perfectly and the smaller bag fit under the seat in front of you with room to spare. Held enough clothing for a 5 day casual trip and was easy moving through a crowded airport. Great value for the money." —jWhite