1. A "whisper-quiet" ceiling fan in a lovely shade of mint (with oak blades).
2. A walnut coffee table with a faux-marble top that's stain- and scratch-resistant.
3. A white two-quart saucepan with a teak handle and a lid that turns into a trivet when it's time to serve dinner.
4. A set of two retro upholstered chairs to buy after you visit 89 vintage shops without finding anything in good condition you'd like to buy.
5. An easy-to-assemble end table with slim hairpin legs.
6. A gorgeous, handcrafted wood cutting board.
7. "Unbreakable" BPA-free juice glasses that are a great option for people with kids.
8. An art deco–inspired polygon pendant lamp that looks like something you'd find at West Elm.
9. A set of sleek "gold" flatware that's actually tarnish-resistant stainless steel.
10. A stovetop espresso maker that stops filtering coffee at ~just~ the right moment (so you don't get a burnt aftertaste).
11. A miniature moss garden kit for people who can't handle plants that are more difficult to care for.
14. A dishwasher-safe canister with a design that's inspired by 🌊 water 🌊 .
15. A bamboo bowl with serving "hands" that are so much easier to use than tongs.
16. A USB microphone that'll make you feel pretty professional the next time you Skype with your mom.
17. A minimalist, flame-retardant bin that'll keep all your cords out of sight and out of mind.