We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A metal wall mirror with an embroidery hoop-turned mirror vibe that's ~sew~ cool you're gonna want it hanging around your place forever!
2. A peel-and-stick wallpaper that'll brighten up your home with its marvelous, Mediterranean tile touch.
3. A velvet daybed – a "bed" this beautiful is gonna make you glad you chose to go the studio apartment route. This pretty piece deserves to seen at all times, not shoved away in a room specifically made to sleep in!
5. A driftwood wind chime – a delicate and delightful shift from handwoven weavings that'll add a soft and airy touch to any space.
8. A pair of metal planters that'll get so many compliments you'll love having them around your place.
9. A sideboard buffet – it's gonna enhance your modern farmhouse aesthetic with its bold hardware, reclaimed wood, and warm white paint.
10. An iridescent wall mirror with a small storage shelf and a dazzling shine – grab this for your bare bathroom walls and they won't know hit them when the sun shines in!
12. A pair of outlet lights so you can have your rooms shine even at nighttime, without bulky night lights taking up space.
14. A steel log hoop to add a rustic touch to your living room and make your home feel very cozy. Incredibly cozy. You ~wood~ not believe how cozy.
15. A bold swivel chair with enough padding to keep you comfy all day and enough pow to make your place look complete.
16. An entryway table made with multiple materials, so you can know this will complement every piece in your place.
17. A faux cowhide rug so darn good lookin' all your friends are gonna wanna mooove into your place.
18. A rolling bar cart for keeping your drink fixin's in one place...that's able to move wherever you want it.
19. A reading nook bookcase that'll save floor space and give your kiddo's room a totally personalized touch.
22. A polka dot switch plate to totally ~switch~ up your space even if you don't have room for new furniture or decor.
25. A colorful distressed rug for realists who want a lovely rug designed for the slips, stains, and spills that happen when you let your family actually live in the living room.
28. A mint stool for raising your kid up and raising the bar when it comes to necessary toddler decor.
30. A velvet daybed cushion to make your apartment look complete, even if you refuse to carry actual furniture into your fifth-floor walkup.
31. A media console so good lookin' you might be staring at it instead of the TV you bought it for in the first place.
32. A bright red metal bed frame that's gonna give the sleepiest room in your house something that really wakes it up.
33. A woven basket for adding depth to a room (and a hiding place for all the things you quickly "clean" when guests arrive).
35. And finally, a wall-mounted cat bed for folks who are really ~feline~ the whole cat astronaut aesthetic.
The victory dance you deserve after making your place look so posh:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more things that'll upgrade your space, check out the posts below: