We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A clear bird feeder with suction cups and an exposed seed tray for anyone who would much rather have little critters fly by their window year-round than spend time trudging through sludge on a bird watching tour.
2. A bird on wire wall hanging so you can enjoy a simple bird-centric silhouette that won't clash with the rest of the decor in your home.
3. A li'l birb sticker sure to make your heart dino-soar.
4. A sunny tablecloth so your table setting can look extra egg-citing when you're hosting brunch at your house and want things looking particularly chipper.
5. A breathtaking tufted wool and viscose rug that's sure to ruffle the feathers of your envious friends.
6. A tropical button up you toucan-not live without.
7. Or a pullover that'll have you looking like a beakon of light as the weather starts to get dark and dreary.
8. A large stuffed swan that's sure to look soft and stunning in your own little gosling's nursery.
9. Flora and the Flamingo, a cheerful, wordless picture book you can enjoy with your kiddo when they won't fall asleep and you want to have some fun before putting your foot down.
10. A framed bird menagerie you're gonna want to grab before it flies off the shelves!
11. A stunning throw blanket that's definitely not for sharing. If anyone asks if they can use it, simply tell them, "No, it's myna!"
12. A Bird Bingo set that'll teach you about 64 different species of birds. This is harder than it looks! You'll really have to get your head in the game.
13. A pack of 12 special pens you can keep at your desk to take notes with the help of a fine feathered friend.
14. A graphic tee you're gonna want to have pige-on all the time.
15. A blown glass waterer that'll totally redefine the term "bird feeder."
16. A trivia game you can play with friends who are truly birds of a feather.
17. A vintage illustrated cellphone case that'll help you with every ~bird call~ you've ever wanted to make.
18. A recycled wrapping paper you can keep handy to save yourself from the birden of needing to buy wrapping paper for a short-notice gift.
19. A pack of cotton blend socks with parakeets for your parafeets.
20. A farmhouse pillow cover sure to help lovebirds start nesting in their new home.
21. Bird, a hardcover book of fowl photography you've never seen the likes of before.
22. A set of four glasses that'll make every sip and ~swallow~ just a little bit better.
23. A Meeting Owl, a 360 degree conference camera with automatic speaker focus that, sure, will be incredibly useful in your office but it'll mostly be a ~hoot~ to see every time you step in for a meeting.
24. A dreamy black silk fabric sculpture so you can have a stunning piece of fiber art flying around your home.
25. A folksy tank for dearies who march to the beat of their own ~hum~.
26. A mobile to keep your favorite chickadee entertained when they're on their own.
27. Or an artistic mobile for adults who aren't afraid to show off their obsession properly.
28. A pair of temporary tattoos you're gonna need if you want to pengwin at life.
Me, trying to decide which of these products I need the most:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more adorable outfits and accessories, check out the posts below: