30 Products That Are Pretty Much Dream-Worthy
These products are too cool to be a snooze, but they *are* dreamy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A Samsung Frame sure to revolutionize our binge-watching world – a hidden TV this beautiful deserves to be stared at all day.
3. A pet hair broom that extends up to 60 inches, so you can actually reach all the nooks and crannies where your pet puts her fanny...and get all the hair she loves leaving behind.
4. A goldfish umbrella – a funny accessory for adding a little whimsy to a rainy day, even if walking around with this seems a little fishy.
5. A laser keyboard that connects to your devices through Bluetooth so you can type on a table, a book, even your lap – no (physical) keys required.
6. A first aid chocolate box filled with Max Brenner chocolates – it's gonna save your soul when your (h)anger hits dangerous levels. Sure, there are plenty of chocolate boxes out there but this one is (and I can't stress this enough) choco-lit.
7. A nail and cuticle oil made from jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E *and* made to keep your cute-icles lookin' cute.
9. A car seat cover, because you bought the number one carseat on the market and you'll be damned if it gets ruined by your kid's number twos.
10. A face mask "brush" to help you apply masks without losing any spa-worthy products to brush bristles.
11. Home, likely the most beautifully illustrated picture book you could ever own, for families who know filling a house with books is the best way to make it a home.
12. A sardine can cat bed sure to satisfy persni-kitty cat parents who only bring the most clever pet products into their home.
13. A florescent light cover, i.e. a skylight that'll help make your dreary office lighting downright dreamy.
14. A ceramic sloth planter for putting your plants in a pot they truly wanna ~hang out~ with every day.
15. A zombie face mask sure to make your skin so soft you won't be able to help but feel ~dead~ inside when you think of all the years you've gone without this magic in your skincare routine.
16. A house shaped tissue box that's gonna look so cute on your shelf you just might get the sniffles.
17. A tube of Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara to make your lashes as long as a Quentin Tarantino film.
18. A ceramic yarn bowl with a design that seriously took some brains to come up with. Just make sure you're prepared to fall in love with an inanimate object – this thing is really gonna ~pug~ at your heartstrings.
19. A mold- and mildew-removing gel that clings to the grime on tiles and edges so well you'll be clinging to *it* whenever your grout starts looking gross.
20. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths so you can throw away your grimy sponge *and* prevent overusing wasteful paper towels.
21. Or a roll of machine washable reusable bamboo towels that'll be so easy to use you won't feel like you've gotta throw in the towel on your eco-friendly goals, avoiding wasteful products will be easier than you think!
22. A fume-free oven cleaner to eliminate all evidence of the lasagna you attempted to make...turns out tomato sauce looks an awful lot like a crime scene. Now you know.
23. An unscented CBD pillow that claims to release micro-doses of calming oil while you sleep. It also has an adjustable loft with shredded memory foam and microfiber fill to make getting a good night's sleep more than just a dream.
24. A caffeinated butt mask is sure to wake up your skincare routine and let your skin know you always have its back(side).
25. A pair of retractable reading glasses you can hook onto your keychain – use these and you can always know you have a pair of readers at-the-ready, no matter where you are.
26. An asymmetrical Moma vase so lovely it's gonna be a crystal clear way to show off your dazzling taste in decor.
27. A wood polish and conditioner that'll have your coffee table looking so nice and new it'll be like you actually used those Christmas coasters you re-gifted weeks ago.
30. And a deck of Dream Decoder cards so you can figure out why the forgetful dream version of you never seems to remember pants in public.
When you get your hands on one of these products:
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more satisfying finds, check out the posts below: