1. A linen futon in a cheery mustard yellow that's sure to have you thinking, "Well color me impressed!" every time you step into your living room and see the prime palette you've put together.
2. A set of three floating bookshelves to add a mod kind of magic to your stark white walls, while saving your minimal floor space from bulky bookshelves.
3. A pair of rainbow drip candles you can put inside a vase, wine bottle, or candle holder. These colorful candles will brighten up your room even better than the flame you light 'em with!
4. A bleached oak dresser – I'd say you should throw your TV on this and make it the centerpiece of your living room but I'm worried it'll be too lovely to stop looking at...your shows won't stand a chance.
5. A marine palm wallpaper you can easily stick on your rental's walls and eventually remove it...damage-free. Honestly! You won't beleaf how much this improves your space.
7. A blue and ivory rug that's stain and mildew resistant (i.e. kid and pet-friendly) – for families who want one space in the house that actually *does* look as great in real life as it does on Instagram.
8. An entryway mirror that'll do wonders on your walls. The minute you see how much elegance this adds, you'll vow to keep it around forever.
9. A mint dresser with enough storage to hide all your knickknacks. This is sure to have your living room looking like it's in ~mint~ condition (no matter what mess you have hiding in the drawers).
10. A Pantone storage stool that's gonna delight artistic types who want something special to put their feet up on when they are ~swatching~ TV.
11. An AeroGarden that'll be a truly fool-proof way to grow fresh herbs outside of a garden and inside of your fifth-floor walkup.
12. A customizable sleeper sofa with an incredibly comfortable queen-sized mattress and a stunning velvet style for anyone who wants their guests to dream about life in your impossibly lovely living room.
13. A sequin accent chair – this is sure to make your kids absolutely beside themselves with joy when they see it. Kids love sequins and sequins love kids. That's a fact.
14. A droplet vase so pretty, a flower would almost take away from it (which is great news for anyone who knows plants don't live long in their living room).
15. A photography book that just might be the picture perfect way (literally) to add a striking conversation piece to your coffee table.
17. A pair of pom pom pillow covers so you can cover up the stains on your sofa with something so chic no one will dare move them to sit down...and thus, the unfortunate spaghetti stain of 2017 can stay hidden forever.
18. A trinket dish that's gonna catch your keys, jewelry, and tiny treasures in a truly eye-catching way.
19. A spindle bench that'll bring a touch of traditional woodwork to your home and be a calm, quiet complement to your enthusiastically maximalist living room.
21. A metal moon phase garland so you can have one simple piece in your place that leaves your guests starry-eyed.
23. A surprisingly unique bamboo wall clock with useful shelf space, warm, open coloring, and a wordy clock face that's gonna tell it how it is.
24. A cotton throw blanket – honestly, finding another throw this cute sounds like too much of a ~tassel~ so forget looking around...you can go ahead and get this right the heck now.
25. A leather floor pouf to help you actually enjoy your nontraditional seating when your studio laughs in the face of a full-sized sofa.
26. A ceramic wall hook that's totally gonna make your friends say, "I've gotta ~hand~ it to you, your decor game is on point."
27. A handwoven natural fiber rug sure to give your home an earthy look you'll love with every ~fiber~ of your being.
28. An upholstered mushroom stool for anyone who is all, "I'm too old for this shiitake!" when searching for darling, dependable home decor has got you down. Guess what? Your job is done. You've found it.
29. A tiered weathered oak desk which, despite it's tiny footprint, will hold a home-office-sized amount of stuff in the corner of your living room you endearingly call " the office."
30. A stunning national parks wall calendar so adventurers suffering from wanderlust can keep a detailed schedule of their future travels in view at all times, on a calendar that's a view all on its own.
32. And finally, a decorative pillow for people who love bread so much they want their decor to incorporate at ~yeast~ a loaf or two.
When you finally turn your house into a home:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more decor, check out the posts below: