We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crinkly cotton two piece set sure to prove that two (made with enough fabric for three) is better than one.
2. An embroidered dress that'll make you think, "Why the ~frock~ have I not been wearing flowing clothes every day of my life?!"
3. A ruffle midi number with plenty of room for your trademark dance moves and plenty of pockets for snacks when that dancing leaves you famished.
4. A tie dye sweatshirt – order a size up to create a carefree, California vibe that's simply to tie ~die~ for.
5. A maximalist boho pick with a loose fit that'll let you breathe – a rather necessary design, considering how fast that gloriously gaudy print will take your breath away.
6. A swing hem sweater vest – an oversized layering staple that's sure to be worth in-vest-ing in.
7. A patchwork pick for secretly laid back folks who want the comfort of sweatpants while still being able to sport a pair of statement-making pants.
8. A billowy number in a cotton and linen blend that's gonna be a darling way to show you aren't ~kitten~ around when it comes to your comfort.
9. A maximalist blouse with a cheery mix of patterns that'll look simply lovely when you and your boo go out to eat on Valentine's Day. PLUS, this silhouette is so much more comfortable than a form-fitting V-day dress. Go ahead, get a second cannoli.
10. An asymmetrical sweatshirt so darn cozy you just might wonder why any other clothes exist at all.
11. A pair of leopard prints pants that'll be a big, bold, and beautiful statement piece whenever you wear them.
12. A casual button up for days when you want to look put together with an interesting, slouchy aesthetic.
13. A bat-wing maxi with a flowy design that won't touch your skin (i.e. can save you in the summertime). Screw you, sweat stains!
14. A pair of wide leg sweatpants – they're gonna look surprisingly sophisticated when paired with the right pieces...who says you can't wear sweatpants at the office?
15. A watercolor number for all you fashion-savvy fiends who aren't afraid to put the "u" in "mumu."
16. A plaid top that'll be the key piece in your wardrobe if you want some versatile, and comfortable, outfits.
17. A 100% cotton dream of a dress in a bold tangerine color and a relaxed fit – this striking piece is sure to stop traffic.
18. A baggy midi with pockets, ruffles, and everything else we gaudy goths are gonna adore on the daily.
19. A perky rainbow BuzzFeed sweatshirt you can don on rainy days when all you want is to feel cuddled up and cozy while waiting on a rainbow.
20. A pair of wool blend trousers are sure to be your go-to pants when you need to look professional at your morning meeting but also need space on your waistband to annihilate a victory burrito by lunch.
21. A ruffle hem top that'll look preciously preppy and peppy without feeling too tight.
22. A square stunner for bold folks who know how to work all their right angles.
23. A raw seam sweater – it's gonna have you lookin' unapologetically edgy when in reality you're wearing it because it reminds you of the beloved childhood blanket you hate leaving at home during the day.
24. A pair of wide leg pants in a silky satin you're sure to stun in at the next, you know, gala you attend. How is anyone supposed to eat their chicken dinner in a tight dresses and shape-wear?! Tell me!
25. A v-neck blouse that'll look simple, chic, and have you feelin' sunny no matter what season you wear it in.
26. A polka dot maxi skirt you can wear when a skirt is calling your name, but your legs are wishing you would wear nothing at all.
27. A knitted pullover with a unique trim, bright color, and genuinely useful pockets – a piece this perfect should not *also* be so dang cozy but, alas, we've found perfection. And you're gonna look great it in.
28. An abstract button down I have an ~inkling~ you'll love.
29. A pair of camo pants with a boyfriend fit that's sure to look suave and sensational – while also rocking that army vibe, of corps.
30. A versatile batwing pullover that'll look great off-the-shoulder, tied up, loose, or tucked in. You. Tell. Me.
31. A drawstring denim pant with a botanical pattern you don't always see on a pair of jeans. The best part about these beauties? Once you have these in your life you won't beleaf how comfortable they are!
32. A color block shirt dress – it's gonna save you from sweating it this summer *and* have you lookin' cute as a button while you're at it.
33. A loose tie dye tee for showing off your turtle-loving, beach-dreaming, casual and cool self.
34. A laid back set sure to look statement-making during the day and feel just as good when you fall asleep in it on a Friday night.
35. A high neck sweater dress with some real room for twirlin' – grab this number and you can show off how cute a big cut can be.
36. A fuzzy tunic that's sure to make you all warm and fuzzy inside and out.
37. And finally, a classic pair of Nike sweatpants because oversized clothing is a blessing to our bods and we should all respect where these comfy clothes originated. Plus there's no better way to spend a Saturday than in these beauts.
You, in your perfectly oversized outfits:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for a specific piece? Check out the posts below: