We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of performance leggings (with pockets) so you can run with best of them. Get these quick, before you run out of time!
3. A casual white shirt that'll give you a range of looks from grunge to glamour without ever having to change your top.
5. A denim jacket you can throw on top of any outfit, literally any outfit, to add a nifty layer to your look.
8. A floral print dress, because *planting* at least one floral piece in your closet is gonna come in handy more often than you might think.
10. A timeless pair of straight leg jeans you're gonna be able to wear until fashion falls off the face of the earth.
15. A boatneck T-shirt that'll have you saying, "Ahoy, Matey!" Or maybe just, um, "I really like this striped shirt."
16. A pashmina sure to be a comfortable transition piece as the seasons change, but mostly worth it to throw the word "pashmina" into casual conversation.
18. A knit sweater for chilly mornings in the winter and chilly afternoons in the summer (thanks to the office's AC).
19. A pair of dress pants sure to look posh and professional (even if you have to dig through the dirty laundry to find a blouse to go with them).
20. A pencil skirt – it's gonna be the piece to pick when you've ~penciled in~ brunch with your buds between board meetings. Look at you, you spunky, professional, rom-com lead!
22. A pair of earrings so you don't have to jump through hoops to find the perfect everyday accessory.
23. A sunny pair of flats to add a touch of color to your outfit and have you feeling light on your feet.
26. A pair of Chucks are sure to be your go-to shoes whenever walking is concerned (which, my friends, is often).
28. A pair of clogs for fashion-forward folks who ~wood~ love a statement shoe that's actually comfortable for, you know, walking.
30. A beanie warm enough to wear when you're worried the weather will freeze your ears off and light enough to wear indoors when your hair hasn't seen the sight of shampoo in far too long.
33. And finally, an edible flowers graphic tee that'll be such a feast for the eyes your friends will be positively green with envy.
When your outfit makes you feel like a million bucks:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for a specific piece? Check out the posts below: