We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A couples' card game – the conversations that stem from this game, and the quality time you both take to play it, are sure to create some truly tender moments in your relationship.
2. A DIY adventure book you can use to record the memories of your greatest adventures with the Ellie to your Carl. This cheery gift is guaranteed to lift any wanderlust Pixar fan right on UP.
3. A customized planter box for letting your green-thumbed sweetheart know you are happy to be the co-parent to all of their little plant babies.
4. A personalized star chart that can be customized to any memorable night in your relationship. A piece this stunning, sentimental, and sweet is sure to leave both you and your S.O. starry-eyed.
5. A personalized morse code necklace that'll let you show off your love with a message only they (and our beloved boomers) will know.
6. A first kiss candle made with top notes of eucalyptus, fir needle, and orange that's gonna remind you both of the delightful, endorphin-filled first kiss you shared.
7. A pair of T-shirts for the lighthearted stud (well, spud) in your life who would gladly stand by your side through thick and thin, even in shirts this silly.
8. An adorably sappy picture frame you're gonna love seeing on your bookshelf once it's filled with a picture perfect photo of you two cuties.
9. A pack of four Popin Cookin candy kits so you can finally be the one to make dinner for your boo. It may not fill them up, but it's certainly sweet!
10. A pair of obsidian necklaces that come together to make a geometric heart, for lovers who feel even more complete when they're together.
11. A three-year couples journal with quick Q&As so you can keep up with the memories you make together and stop having to ~question~ the way your S.O. remembers your last family reunion going down.
12. A strawberry cutter – it'll take exactly one batch of perfectly decorated cupcakes for this useful little tool to totally and completely steal your favorite chef's heart.
13. A keepsake statue kit that's gonna make your sweetheart say, "I've gotta ~hand~ it to you, this gift is pretty special."
14. A true crime tee to let your spouse know you love them despite the suspicious number of murder podcasts they listen to. Now *you* can be the husband who did it! And by "it" we mean "got the perfect gift" not, you know...murder.
15. A custom plush doll – your sweetheart will think you're a ~doll~ for finding a gift this creative and cute.
16. A canvas makeup bag as a daily reminder for your darling of exactly how you see them, even way before they put their makeup on. Regina George has nothing on them!
17. A silly quiz book so you and your lover can figure out just how similarly you think...let's just hope they don't get you the same gift.
18. A personalized magnet for anyone who would rather not ~face~ a day without seeing their sweetheart.
19. A printed pallet that's gonna be a great way to show your S.O. that you ~wood~ not be half as happy without them in your life.
20. A bucket list booklet so you two can work toward goals, both big and small, together.
21. A hand holding mitten that'll be equal parts silly and sweet, just like the two of you.
22. A box of The Office poetry magnets for Michael Scott fans who love the thought of covering their fridge in his most infamous quotes...words you both might remember better than your vows at this point.
23. A sassy sweatshirt to show the rebel in your life you're glad you stuck with them. You know, in spite of your mother's concerns after the two of you skipped band practice that *one* time.
24. A pair of coffee mugs so you can make sure they are constantly drinking in your love and affection.
25. An LED light your love is gonna, well, love.
26. A truth or dare game that'll help you share secrets and experiences that'll totally bring you two closer together...if you dare.
27. A customized pet portrait for showing your S.O. you're aware of who *their* true love is, and that you don't mind being a third wheel.
28. A romantic minimalist print they're gonna adore, we pinky promise.
29. A salami bouquet for showing your sweetheart exactly how happy you are that you two were able to ~meat~.
30. A motivational pin that'll help remind your loved one of the confidence you have in them.
31. A personalized bracelet in your own handwriting that'll let them know you appreciate how well they ~read~ you.
32. And finally, a geode necklace or engraved stone for letting your loved one know how much life with them ~rocks~.
TMW you find that extra special gift for the special someone in your life:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Still trying to find the perfect gift? Check out the posts below: