1. A preserved floral bundle, because adding a cheery bit of color to their life is the best thing about buying flowers. Finding cool florals that won't wilt? Now, that'll be even better.
2. A box of five hot chocolate bombs sure to be, well, a bomb surprise in the toe of their stocking.
3. A set of linen napkins that are naturally stain-resistant, so if you know a spill-prone someone...this gorgeous set was made with them in mind! Soup season has got nothin' on these.
4. A marble patterned essential oil diffuser to help your restless friend create a calm atmosphere that really ~rocks~ before they fall asleep.
6. A guided questions journal sure to get them into the groove of daily journaling. This system is short, guided, and great if they've struggled with writing down their memories in the past.
7. An almond orange body scrub from Zum, the mother of spunky soaps, that's gonna lift their spirits with its lovely scent and smooth out their rough edges with its soothing texture.
8. A salt shooter you can give someone who would love nothing more than to hunt the world's most dangerous game, the pesky housefly. That...or use it to season their food in the most exciting way possible.
9. A jerky bouquet for fun-loving folks who will enjoy telling the story about the time they got a *meat bouquet* for the rest of their lives.
10. A pair of aerating wineglasses that'll really and truly improve the taste of the cheap wine you and your BFF gulp down on all your The Bachelorette viewing nights.
11. A leather duffle bag with a seemingly endless supply of handles, straps, zippers, and pockets. With this gift, figuring out how to carry all their luggage won't have to be an added weight on their shoulders.
12. A mix and match game that one baby you know can use to learn the names of animals, and as they grow they can create their own wacky critters!
13. A Stagg pour-over kettle to give your decidedly snobby friend a gift they can't help but applaud.
14. A pack of pocket scrunchies with space inside to hold spare keys, lipstick, cash, etc. If your boo has suffered through a lifetime of outfits with few (or useless) pockets...this accessory is gonna upgrade the storage in their wardrobe.
16. Dogs on Instagram, a piece of ACTUAL ART they can leave out on their coffee table and peruse whenever they need an instant shot of serotonin.
17. A meditation necklace that teaches healthy breathing exercises (it hits an instantly calming tone once breathed through correctly). This spiffy accessory is sure to be their own Pavlov's dog of soothing sensations. One whistle and calm will be coming their way!
18. A surprisingly aesthetic natural wood essential oil diffuser with a car vent clip that'll let them use all their favorite essential oils in the car, saving them from suffering through the scent of faux plastic pine air fresheners.
20. A bubble pop sensory toy — a calming anxiety toy geared toward adults and children alike. Reviewers say the sound is super satisfying. Go ahead and *pop* this into their stocking, stat!
21. A pair of memory foam slippers that'll totally upgrade your grandmother's comfort-chic wardrobe.
22. A love language card game — it's gonna be a fun way to get everyday conversations growing from "How was your day?" while teaching you and your S.O. how best to show your love for each other. If life with your loved one makes things better, this fun game just might make things the best.
23. An Embark dog DNA test that'll find their fluffer's family connected to over 250 dog breeds (including wolf, coyote, and village dog ancestry!).
24. A caffeinated butt mask that's sure to be a useful addition to the (rear) end of their skincare routine.
25. Weird Parenting Wins, a funny and heartwarmingly honest book filled with some surprising parenting hacks. Whether trying to get their kids to tell the truth, wanting to figure out how to end tantrums before they start, or discovering "The Art of Getting Your Kid to Act Like a Person," there's sure to be a silly solution in here for the parents in your life!
This egg has already hatched. Keep looking for easter eggs for a chance to be a winner of our 5 Days of Giveaways!