We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cable stitched sweater dress you can stay comfortable in all day, even when your office's thermostat is set to "at random."
2. A pair of wool fingerless gloves with a multi-colored pattern that'll look *charm city* with your multi-colored mani. Throw the mitten tops on when it's cold and take them off when you warm up. Those manicures are expensive! You need gloves that'll show yours off!
3. A hooded faux fur cardigan you can bury yourself in when the weather is so cold you can't ~bear~ the thought that you, a foolish human, will not be hibernating all winter.
4. A flared winter skirt for those of us who don't believe in dressing down, even when the temperature is down twenty degrees.
5. A Sherpa-lined Carhartt cutie which, much like your parents, is gonna be practical and protective on the outside and a total softy on the inside.
6. A pair of earmuffs with a wrapped fabric tie on top that's sure to look suspiciously chic, considering it's an accessory that's just designed to keep your ears from freezing off.
7. A pair of fleece leggings that'll look smooth on the outside and be blissfully fuzzy on the inside. Throw these on and you'll forever believe it's what's on the inside that counts.
8. Or a pair of opaque fleece-lined tights you can wear if you want to stay super warm without a bit of bulk.
9. A terry cotton sweater dress with a hoodie and three-quarter sleeves – a little black dress that's actually gonna keep you warm this winter. I'm already imagining this with every pair of boots I own and...it looks good. Very good.
10. A chunky cable knit wrap that's easy to pair with skirts, leggings, or jeans. Honestly? No matter what you wear it with you're sure to feel cute as a button.
11. A pair of joggers for when you realize there is officially no food left in the fridge and you must actually venture out of your heated house to get groceries. Throw these on for some cozy comfort before braving the piercing winds in the parking lot.
12. A toasty warm button-up infinity scarf with a secret pocket that'll keep all your necessities in one easy-to-reach-spot when you're so bundled up the thought of a purse fitting over all your layers is laughable.
13. A long sleeved sweater dress that's basically begging to be worn to every holiday party you have this season. You're gonna be tied at the hip to this darling drip from the moment you try it on – literally.
14. A blanket scarf for people who know that, despite their S.O.'s suggestion, no amount of snuggling will keep them warm enough to skip a scarf.
15. A motion tech fleece hoodie that'll keep you really warm without weighing you down during your workout.
16. A Calvin Klein moto jacket with shearling lining, so you can sport a sleek style while secretly having the toastiest time on the inside.
17. A pair of extra long cable knit leg warmers – they're gonna keep your legs from freezing off when your tights and mini skirt just aren't cutting it.
18. A mock neck sweater that's so chic people will tell you to shut your lying face when you tell them it's from Amazon.
19. A dino hoodie you can wear when the cold weather tyrannosaurus-wrecks your mood. You're heart can't help but dino-soar with this darling dud on!
20. A pom pom beanie – a fluffy and fun winter accessory that'll truly be worth cheering about.
21. Or a classic Carhartt watch cap that's gonna keep your head warm without any frills.
22. A nursing hoodie – a clever design for nursing moms who would rather not freeze their boobs off while feeding their little one.
23. A pair of mid calf boots that'll have your feet feeling fur-ociously toasty, no matter how cold your toes usually get.
24. An oversized pullover you can throw on and basically not take off until spring is here.
25. A thermal performance top with gloves zipped inside of the sleeves that you'll be able to pull out whenever it's so cold your hands can't handle it.
26. A sweater with so much heart, everybody is gonna love it.
27. A pair of high waisted mini skirt leggings so you can keep a sleek and dressy look without freezing your buns off.
28. An oversized cardigan that's gonna delight bright personalities who love the snow, but still wanna complement a white Christmas with an extra colorful cardigan.
29. A hooded button up so you can keep your head warm without ruining your hair under a hat.
30. An open front sweater made with popcorn yarn material that's sure to have you lookin' like a snack, even in wintery weather.
31. Or a pullover you can (and most certainly should) buy in every color and wear all season long. Sweater weather leaves us all too soon, take full advantage while you can!
32. A cutesie goth hoodie you're gonna love with every rab-bit of your dark and darling heart.
33. A smart shearling coat for professionals who want to stay warm, while still looking chic, on their way to the office.
34. A grid knit turtleneck that's gonna make you look like you're on your way to a gallery opening even when you're just on your way to the grocery store.
35. A wrap that'll be easy to throw on when the cold weather throws you off.
36. A long-sleeved cowl neck dress for when you're tired of hiding under dozens of layers and want a warm outfit that complements your curves.
37. Or a wool sweater dress to wear when that blessed bulkiness is exactly what you're going for.
38. A pair of down-filled pants so you can have a leg-up when it comes to brilliantly warm and cozy winter wear.
39. A beanie so splendid it's gonna make you say, "Where has this bean–ie all my life?!"
40. A leopard print pullover that's slim but oversized, casual but statement-making, and sure to hit the spot.
41. A cropped turtleneck with billowing sleeves that'll prove even oversized sweaters are swanky, when you know how to wear them.
42. And a pair of Bluetooth earmuffs you can use if you're simply bursting with holiday cheer and wanna listen to "Let It Snow" on repeat while walking through the stormy city streets.
How you're gonna feel when you throw these on:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want more fashionable finds, check out the posts below: