2. A shift with a feathery fringe.
5. An off-the-shoulder option perfect for a beachy bride.
6. A sheer lace plunge that errs on the sultry side.
7. A lace-edged v-neck you should keep ~up your sleeve~.
8. A Badgley Mischka off-the-shoulder stunner.
9. A tank dress you can wear with stilettos or cowboy boots.
10. A maxi that takes the wrap dress to the next level.
11. A vintage-inspired swing dress you have to twirl in.
12. An empire waist gown with a blinged-out neckline.
16. Crocheted cutouts straight out of the late '60s.
Price: $699.99 (on sale from $875) / Sizes: 2-10
18. A flirty strapless dress with a notched neckline.
19. Floral lace that's basically the equivalent of wearing a bouquet.
20. A two-piece set for the trend-setter.
21. A one-shouldered number that'll have you channeling Aphrodite.
22. A fringe that'll make you look like a dapper flapper.
23. A chiffon confection with a pleated bodice.
24. A lace and mesh dress with detailed seaming.
25. A Jill Stuart cape back for any ~capable~ bride.
Price: $262.99 (on sale from $328) / Sizes: 0-4