1. Wear rubber gloves that make doing the dishes more like a puppet show.
2. Score on this hamper that will encourage you to toss dirty clothes in the basket.
3. Add incentive to your daily jog with an app that guides you through ~zombie chase scenarios~.
4. Blow bubbles while sudsing up the dishes post-dinner.
5. Pack your dirty laundry with a punch.
6. Karate chop salad into less of a chore to make and eat.
7. Write notes or play tic tac toe on your grimy surfaces before erasing them.
8. Play table tennis during regularly scheduled study breaks using these game-friendly notebooks.
9. Bust dust bunnies instead of ghosts with a backpack vacuum.
10. Slip on these mopping slippers and dance your way to clean floors.
11. Make sharpening your knives almost MaGiCaL.
12. Sweep the sad desk lunch crumbs from your cubicle with a toy street sweeper.
13. Slip this sock monkey on your hand to gobble up dust on every surface.
14. Bang a beat on your pots and pans while cooking or scouring.
15. Make splatters and spills target practice with these tea towel targets.
16. Wad up your socks and toss the resulting "sock-er balls" into their proper place.
$8, Suck UK.
17. Download Epic Win, an app that turns your basic to-do list into a fun RPG.
Gain experience points as you play, and watch your avatar destroy your tasks after you check them off.
$1.99, Epic Win.