Click here to pin this for later.
1. Smooth down morning hair with anti-frizz sheets that'll give you sleeker locks in seconds.
2. Keep pre-made breakfast sandwiches in the freezer to pop out and nuke any time.
3. Get awesome brows fast with a one-step product that conditions, grooms, and fills in eyebrows.
Get it from Glossier for $16. Available in three shades.
4. Pop on leggings that are tailored like dress pants.
All day comfort combined with all day professionalism.
Get them from Amazon for $43.80.
5. Revive your hair with a two-in-one dry shampoo and volumizer that's way easier than washing and styling.
6. Straighten out that bedhead in moments with the Morninghead Cap.
7. Stock bags of prepared smoothie ingredients in your freezer so all you have to do is blend.
Get the recipe here.
8. Make your smoothies on the go with a blender that mixes right into a double-walled travel cup.
9. Clean up your wonky eyeliner with a clear pencil that removes errant eye makeup marks.
10. Twist and pin your hair the night before to wake up with perfectly beachy waves.
11. And before you twist, try Bumble and Bumble's blow dry-free styling product, which enhances natural texture while fighting frizz.
13. Swap out the shower for body-cleansing wipes on mornings when you hit the snooze button too many times.
14. Look instantly caffeinated with a brightening stick that destroys under eye circles.
15. Make your own "masonable" (mason jar lunchable) the night before to blow everyone's minds at lunchtime.
16. Apply a coat sheer ~blue~ lipstick that actually makes your lips look pinker and your teeth look whiter.
Get it from Amazon for $20.68.
17. Get a vintage-looking hairstyle in moments by just tucking hair over and into this sponge roller.
Get it from ASOS for $10.