1. Keep your three-buck Chuck in a pretty aerating decanter.
2. Dress up an end table you already have with marble contact paper.
3. Give your home that ~this is my country home~ vibe with some golden stag heads.
4. Get an instantly impressive library by ordering books by the foot.
5. And what's a library without an antique-looking globe?
6. Buy a gilded ornate frame and fill it with a quick "abstract" "painting" you do yourself.
7. Or fill the frame with a personalized portrait that looks like an old oil painting.
8. Float around the house in a floor-length silky robe.
9. And pair it with velvet smoking slippers that would look at home in any study or billiards room.
10. Hustle everyone in poker with these gold playing cards.
11. Become a booze expert with scratch & sniff board books.
12. Eat with gold silverware (that's secretly from Target).
You can say you got it from Targé Boutique.
Get a five-piece set for $19.99.
13. Educate your ears with a book and CD combo that'll teach how to show off your knowledge of classical music.
14. Transform a regular mirror into a gem with a little spray paint.
15. Set out fresh blooms in a horse head vase that looks museum worthy (but is actually from H&M).
Get it for $34.99.