1. A popcorn bowl that sifts the kernels out for you.
2. A website that helps you track down where to stream shows and movies.
3. A candle that matches your television or movie choice.
4. A hug-a-plug that doubles your outlet capacity and makes plugging bulky laptop cords in a breeze.
5. A tee that shows your most powerful skill to the world.
6. Reusable toaster pockets that let you make grilled cheeses without the frying pan.
7. A set of fairy lights with Bluetooth speakers so you can get your surround sound on.
8. A set of wine glasses with lids so you don't spill red all over your couch.
Like when the big twist happens in Scandal.
Get a set of four from Amazon for $34.95.
9. A lazy snack recipe you can whip together at a moment's notice.
10. A low-tech iPhone projector box that's perfect for a DIY outdoor movie theater.
11. A video chat service that lets you watch streamed movies and shows with a faraway friend.
13. A Rotten Tomatoes list of certified fresh movies by streaming service (HBO, Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.).
14. A cat-scratching pad that looks like a laptop so your cat stays off of YOURS.
15. A pair of comfy headphones for when you want to lie down and watch TV without bothering your roommate.
16. A handy guide to Netflix keyboard shortcuts.
17. A ventilated laptop stand that makes watching TV while lying down so much easier.
Get it from Amazon for $85.