PSA: Amazon has a ~Subscribe & Save~ feature where you can order your most-loved products on a regular basis (options range from every month to every six months) — saving you up to 15% on your favorite things!
1. A variety pack of vegan and organic fruit snacks that are cute and crave-worthy, and will never leave you without a lunchtime snack.
Promising review: "I have ordered this box several times and I am very pleased. The shipping is always fast, and the value is so much better than buying a small box in a grocery store. The product is always fresh and I love that the fruit snacks are organic. Highly recommend!" —MagnoliaMama23
2. A tinted lip balm that provides a pop of color and hella hydration for your pout.
Promising review: "I love this balm — it’s halfway between a lip balm and a lipstick. It definitely leaves a nice, distinct color that is somewhat opaque and heavier than most balms. However, it’s not as heavy as a lipstick and is nice and creamy. Love it! I also bought because it has SPF.” —No Cal Gal
3. Gentle yet effective wipes perfect for even the most sensitive baby butt.
4. A sparkling antioxidant drink with natural caffeine — making it way better than La Croix.
5. A mega box of Kleenex that won't let you get caught tissue-less during your next bout of the sniffles.
6. A pack of Brita replacement filters that'll help you stay hydrated AF.
Promising review: "This is a great idea! I received two filters for one low price. Every four months I receive two more! These filters are much more expensive in the store so I found myself letting the filters go much longer than was good. Now I can change the filter every two months and have fresh ones arrive in my mail at a lower price. I can enjoy fresh filtered water and save some money. What could be better than that??!!" —SGPerry
7. A three-pack of Diaper Genie refills that lock in the most horrifying odors.
8. Super smooth espresso with a velvety crema that you can make in your machine or as drip coffee!
Promising review: "Great espresso! The crema you get is excellent. If you draw the espresso correctly, you won't even need sugar in this. Top of the line. We get a kilo a month sent through Amazon subscriptions and are drinking so much of it we're thinking of upping it to two." —Noel S.
9. A miracle bottle of Poo-Pourri that makes going #2 smell 💯.
Promising review: "I work in an establishment with 50 females and four ladies rooms so you're always going to run into somebody. This little gem is perfect. It really works. I feel so much more confident going number two now! I barely have to bother trying to 'time' my bathroom breaks. I purchased the Rose scent and the fragrance does get stuck on my hands sometimes but it's okay. I've had people compliment me for my floral aura. I just smile and say thank you and think to myself 'yah because I just took a s***' " —HappyCow
10. An extra large pack of Brawny paper towels that take care of extra large messes.
Promising review: "Who writes reviews for paper towels? I felt compelled to write something because these paper towels have been awesome! I was pleasantly surprised to find them tightly wound, and these are REALLY mega rolls. It takes our family a while to go through a roll even with a four-year-old and a dog! My husband is a tattoo artist who uses paper towels every day for his job, and now we've even converted his shop to these! Definitely worth it. The matching dash button makes it even better!" —Michelle
11. A super precise mascara that takes lashes up, up, and away.
12. An inexpensive pack of disposable razors that will leave your skin smooooooth and irritation free.
13. Soft, stretchy, and non-constricting boxer briefs that'll make you finally get rid of your old underwear.
14. A hydrating primer that creates the perfect base for makeup.
Promising review: "When they say hydrating, they mean it. This feels smooth and goes on super easy. I have really dry skin that can become patchy or scaly in dry/cold weather. One pump covers my entire face and has not caused any skin problems (I have very sensitive skin). This lasts me an entire day and gives me a natural glow throughout the day. It even helps with the rubbing of my glasses on my nose. I would completely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.” —Kaleigh
15. A mega pack of detergent pods that make laundry less of a schlep.
Promising review: "Love these pods. All throughout college, I would carry around a huge container of liquid detergent my roommate's parents got her from a wholesale store from the dorm room to the laundry room. Now that I'm an adult, I looked into some alternate options for laundry detergent and came upon this. Gone are the days of lugging around heavy detergent containers, and instead, this is so convenient. The pods smell amazing, dissolve even in cold water, and have made my clothes brighter and maintained their quality. This is definitely a purchase I will repeat time and time again." —Shivani
16. A combo pack of high-quality ink that won't cause a jam when you're printing that Very Important Document.
17. An all-natural deodorizing spray that makes the funkiest feet and shoes smell like a breath of fresh air.
18. An eye cream that banishes puffiness and dark circles — helping you look rested and refreshed.
19. Easy-to-take pill pockets that'll make your pupper feel like a very good boy indeed.
Promising review: "My dogs have to take medications daily and WILL not take them without the Pill Pockets. These are a great find for my dog with allergies, I use this flavor for all of my dogs and they think they are getting a treat. I have been using them for 3 years now and haven't had a problem with the dogs taking medications with them. Word of warning, these do not have a pleasant odor which especially strong when you first open the bag. It's just how they smell, I don't notice much after the initial opening of a new bag... but regardless of how I think they smell, the dogs LOVE them!" —Dani C.
20. A bulk box of plush toilet paper that'll save you trunk space and a trip to Costco.
Promising review: "A household of 6, with 4 bathrooms we go through a lot of toilet paper, I have found it so much easier to subscribe and save, no longer does this take up precious room in my grocery cart, nor do I need to make another special trip to BJ's or Walmart, we never run out of toilet paper, the price is comparable if not cheaper than Costco, BJ's or Walmart. The quality is high and the added bonus is that my kids play with the box that it arrives in, which when done is quickly folded up into recycling bin." —France Day
21. A no-nonsense foot cream that'll make cracked, dry, and painful feet look and feel moisturized and sandal-worthy.
Promising review: "When you can scratch your leg with the bottoms of your feet, you know you have a rough foot problem. When your sheets are actually scratched when you get into bed, you know you have a rough foot problem. I have tried many brands of foot creams, from a lot of different companies. I decided to try this product. IT WORKS. I have used it only about four times in one week, and I was shocked at the fact that there was actually some soft feet under the craters of dry skin. I am determined to use it every day now. My sheets are saved! And I now have to use my hands to scratch my legs! I love it! Excellent product and I have tried them all! This was the only one that worked." —Rita Reader
22. A convenient pack of Amazon batteries that outperform the name-brand version.
23. An enamel-friendly toothpaste that gently polishes and whitens your teeth.
24. Gummie vitamins that'll boost your energy levels — and boost your childlike joy.
Promising review: "Who knew gummies for adults would taste so good! I actually look forward to these every day because they taste just like candy! I take them with Omega-3 gummies from the same company and love them both. These are a great way to supplement all those vitamins and minerals that my body needs that I don't get from my food intake. These are great and I will definitely repurchase!!" —Julia
25. Delicious-smelling hand soap that's plant-derived and good for your skin.
26. A 200-square-foot roll of aluminum foil that makes stuck-on food a thing of the past.
Promising review: "If you ever cook ANYTHING that sticks, you need this foil. I use to line the pans in my toaster oven when I am cooking anything from chicken to potatoes. Nothing sticks to it. And it makes for obvious easy clean up. I purchase on Amazon because you can usually only get the smaller 35 sq ft roll. I am into the 95 sq ft roll, delivered right to my door. Yeah Amazon." —K. Young
27. A pack of the only pens you'll ever want to use.
28. A grain-free dog food that's perfect for any wild thing.
Who makes your heart sing.
Promising review: "We adopted a dog from a high-kill shelter recently that had been rescued and fostered briefly, a mix of retriever and Aussie shepherd. She was a stray and we do not have any idea of the quality of her diet since she was a pup. The foster mom told us she had a sensitive stomach and she was right. We tried various brands including Merrick, Orijen, and other high quality foods. While she ate well at times, her stools were often runny and sometimes she would not eat her food for over a day. We consulted with vet but no obvious problems or allergies. We switched to TOTW Pacific after about a month of experimenting and immediately her appetite picked up; she'd eat the food we put out for her right away. Within 3-4 days, her stools firmed up and have been consistent and of the right firmness 100% of the time since the switch to TOTW. Her coat is smooth and shiny and she is very energetic. We are (and Carmen is!) very happy with this food." —Bruce Mendel