1. A anti-static brush with hot and cool settings that'll make your hair feel like it's fresh out of the salon.
Promising review: "Let me start off by saying I have ZERO interest in putting time and/or effort into making my hair look good. Generally I wash it, blow dry it, brush it and go. The first day I used this I got more compliments on my hair than I've gotten in the past three years combined. My hair definitely feels fuller and isn't as flat and boring at the end of the day as it was before I used this brush. I also use some sort of root lifter/volumizer before I start to dry it." —mur
3. A colorful detangling brush that will make your (or your little one's) morning routine way less painful.
4. A volumizing, quick-drying hairspray that stubbornly holds its ground against rough winds and humidity.
5. A fragrance-free powder that'll put some life and volume back into your hair.
Promising review: "If you want to add texture and volume to your hair, this is the stuff. Be careful not to use too much in one spot. I don't use it everyday, but if I don't want to wash my hair on those 'lazy' mornings, this really gives my hair the pick up it needs." —Amazon Customer
6. A jar of men's molding creme that'll upgrade your 'do from whatever cheap gel you've been using since you were a teen.
7. A lightweight dryer that'll cut down your hair's drying time so you can go about your frizz-free life.
Promising review: "I truly didn't think the type of hair dryer you used made any difference and thought it was all hype to get you to spend more money for a name brand. I have been using $20 Revlon and ConAir dryers for 20 years, but never again! My hair is so light, has so much volume, and stays straight all day after using this." —Jessica
9. An oil-absorbing dry shampoo that gives you instant results and lives up to its bestseller status.
Promising review: "This dry shampoo keeps my bangs and whole head looking fresh. I've been asked so many times if I style my hair, but it's just the Batiste giving my hair natural volume and shape! When you're spraying, make sure you're aiming at your roots. I use my hands to really rub in the white powder and then a brush to make sure that all the dry shampoo has been absorbed." —Jennie Vi
10. An inexpensive curling wand that'll give you major curls once you've watched a few YouTube tutorials and gotten the hang of it.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wand! I have very thick, coarse hair so styling tools that work on my hair are hard to come by. This tool heats up to 410 degrees F and comes with a glove to prevent you from burning your hand. I leave my hair wrapped around it for a good 10 seconds and it is curled to perfection! It usually holds all day if I give it a good coat of hairspray afterward." —Kyle McKinnon
11. A tub of organic coconut oil that'll last you for ages and has a multitude of uses that go beyond your hair.
12. A fortifying deep conditioning masque that'll revive your totally fried hair after all the color treatments it's been through.
13. A small but mighty teasing comb that'll give you major volume in seconds.
Promising review: "The compact head of this brush delivers just the right amount of tease and if I want a lot of volume, I'll take smaller sections. It only takes two or three strokes to get the perfect amount of backcombing. I use some hairspray on the roots and then smooth the top and I'm good to go." —DLS Jones
14. A groovy bottle of dry shampoo that'll save your hair when you're in a rush and won't leave behind any gross, white residue.
15. A nourishing leave-in treatment that's formulated with banana leaves, coconut oil, and Hawaiian black lava sea salt.
16. A lifesaving gel formulated with heat-activated wheat protein for curly and wavy haired girls who need their frizz managed, stat.
Promising review: "I have curly Caucasian hair and needed a product that would help with frizz control. This product works like a charm. I use a quarter size amount along with my favorite leave-in conditioner and it leaves super soft curls and frizz control to get me through the day. Pleasant, clean smell. It's worth every penny." —M. Gonzalez
18. A lightweight styling lotion that'll enhance your natural curls and give them just the right amount of ~bounce~.
Promising review: "It provides the perfect amount of slip and moisture and doesn't leave your curls heavy or crunchy—just soft, defined, and deliciously-smelling curls. I recommend this product to any curly girl struggling with frizz/lack of moisture in their hair. Work a little through your hair after a shower while it's still wet; you don't need a whole lot to get the job done. Worth the price!" —Amazon Customer