We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A set of measuring spoons for those hard-to-guess amounts that add juuuuust the right amount of flavor.
2. A set of silicone cups that make cooking perfectly poached eggs so much easier.
3. A seven-in-one Instant Pot cooker that (deep breath) pressure cooks, slow-cooks, makes rice, sautés, makes yogurt, steams food...and also keeps your dinner warm.
4. A smart scale that pairs with an app to ensure you bake with ✨ perfection ✨.
5. A cutting board with an infographic that helps you use the right spices for the right recipes.
6. A sushi-making kit that'll help you roll like a professional.
7. A beautifully informative print that identifies and describes herbs and spices so you can kick your food up a notch when it comes to flavor.
8. A stuffed patty mold that'll help you whip up a Jucy Lucy in the comfort of your own home — (you won't even have to wear pants).
9. An adjustable rolling pin that flattens dough to the uniform height of your choice — anywhere from 1/16" to 3/8".
10. A batter-dispenser that makes cupcakes, pancakes, and muffins 👏 perfectly uniform 👏.
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
11. A pair of herb scissors that'll make you say, "Chopping skills? Who needs 'em!"
12. A detailed cutting board that's also a sizing guide for a proper dice, small dice, julienne, brunoise, and more.
13. A Hello Fresh subscription that's basically like a cooking class you can do at home.
Perfect for people who love activities but don't love human interaction with strangers.
Meals start at $8.74.
14. A four-in-one chopper that'll keep you from shedding tears over some onions.
15. A set of square rings that make fried eggs perfectly sized to top a piece of avocado toast.
16. A greens stripper and infuser spoon that adds extra flavor to stews and sauces — without having to fish them out at the end.
17. A citrus reamer that stores the extra juice for your next meal — because who wants to waste a whole lemon for just one teaspoon of juice?
18. A gourmet porcini mushroom ravioli kit for any self-proclaimed fungi.
19. A meat tenderizer that makes tough meat a problem of the past.
20. A pretty kitchen print that doubles as a cheat sheet for measurement conversions or veggie cooking times.
21. A handy guide to the most important kitchen skills, from how long ingredients keep to how to plan a food budget to how to sharpen a knife.
22. A triple-threat tool that peels potatoes and soft foods like tomatoes, and also juliennes.
You can even use it to make li'l veggie noodles.
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.