1. A set of pencils that knows right-brained people are in their right mind.
2. A measuring tape that's readable for righties and lefties.
3. A tee for when your friend of four years looks at you and goes, "wait, you're a lefty?"
4. A pair of full-size scissors that won't immediately frustrate you.
5. And lefty scissors for kids with a cool splattery handle.
6. A detailed planner with fun facts about and quotes from famous lefties.
It's spiral-bound on the right, too!
Get it from Amazon for $11.32.
7. A can opener for any soup-loving southpaw.
8. A deck of playing cards you can fan out the way you want.
Get a pack of two decks from Amazon for $12.95.
9. A set of notebooks for when you need to go left to write.
10. A cool left-handed guitar that would make Jimi Hendrix proud.
11. A mug that is actually readable when you hold it in your left mitt.
12. A spatula spoon that makes left-handed cooking so much easier.
No more awkward Kitchenaid reach-arounds.
Get it from Le Creuset for $15.
13. A liquid measuring cup you can actually read.
14. A book that takes you through the history and science behind left-handedness.
15. An angled pen that keeps ink from smearing and smudging.
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $7.50.