1. Chunky-heeled sandals with an ankle strap so comfortable, you might have a hard time not buying all 15 colors.
Ankle strap + reasonable height = no more rolled ankles.
Get them from Amazon for $25.40+. / Sizes: 5.5-11 / Available in 15 colors.
Promising review: "Ordered these for a wedding I was in as a bridesmaid and I wore them all day and night. We had floor length dresses and this was the perfect heel height so the dress wasn't dragging on the ground. I was able to dance all night without taking them off and rolling my ankles. Loved them!" —Amazon Customer
3. Perforated peep-toe booties that are ideal for the transition between seasons.
Are you there, spring? It's me.
Get them from Amazon for $16.89+. / Sizes: 5.5-11 / Available in 27 colors and styles (including lace-up versions).
Promising review: "This are a great pair of winter-to-spring transitioning shoes, but I intend to wear them now and straight through summer. They are well made and fit perfectly. The heel is a natural height and comfortable. I teach and I am on my feet 8-10 hours a day. My feet and back do not hurt after wearing these all day. The style and color are great to wear with wide-leg slacks or skinny jeans. They go dressy or casual." —Beth Keene
5. Packable rain boots that fold down so you can bring them wherever you go.
Printed with pretty flowers so you remember the results of rain when tromping through puddles.
Promising review: "These boots are wonderful! I have the original Hunter rain boots and Burberry rain boots... I wanted an inexpensive pair that I wouldn't mind beating up to wear on muddy trails and in shallow creeks. These boots surpassed my expectations! They are so comfortable, light weight and flexible, I love them more than my expensive rain boots! I originally ordered them in grey and after receiving them I purchased another pair in black and a grey pair for a friend. (After trying mine on she wanted a pair for herself!)" —Brit999
9. T-strap pumps for any aspiring rockstud*, I mean rockstar.
*Because these are dupes of the Valentino Rockstud shoes.
Get them from Amazon for $14.99+. / Sizes: 5-11 / Available in 10 color combinations.
Promising review: "These shoes look so sexy and they are surprisingly very comfortable. I'm able to wear them at work all day with no issues, and I do a lot of walking. They do run small though. I normally wear a size 8 and had to get these in 8.5." —SFH
11. Block-heeled sandals for anyone who wants amazing shoes, but doesn't want to sacrifice price or comfort.
12. Buckle ankle booties that'll become your new go-to when you don't know what shoes to wear in the morning.
17. Chelsea rain boots that are perfect for days that are rainy, but you don't want to wear a to-the-knee boot.
21. Penny loafer driving shoes to just slip on and go.
Just pick your favorite color (or all of the colors).
Get them from Old Navy for $22.94. / Sizes: 6-11 / Available in mint (pictured), gold (pictured), silver, black, pink, brown, and navy.
Promising review: "Love these shoes. Just ordered two more. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. Feels like nothing on the foot. Nice quality and looks good on leg." —Chloe
22. Platform Oxfords with faux wood bottoms that are truly ~stellar~.
Because they're covered in stars.
Get them from Amazon for $32.99. / Sizes: 6-8.5 / Available in nude, black, and blue (with stars) and black (no stars).
Promising review: "o cute! They run a tiiiny bit small and narrow but I have narrow feet so they fit perfect! Look just like the Stella's! In love with them! Oh and suuuuuper comfy!" —Stephanie