1. Hang a laundry symbols print above your washing machine so you never ruin something again.
2. Coat jackets and shoes with spray-on waterproofing to make them last season after season.
3. Use adorable boot shapers to keep your favorite pairs from sagging and cracking.
4. And stuff soft shoes with newspaper or packing paper to keep them in shape.
5. Hang a closet dehumidifier to absorb moisture and keep your clothes smelling fresh.
6. Make sure zippers are zipped before tossing them in the wash.
7. Keep damaging underarm stains at bay with a sweat-proof Thompson tee undershirt.
8. Clip shoulder shapers onto thin hangers so your jackets and shirts retain their shape.
9. If you're petite, use petite hangers that won't stretch out your clothes.
Get a 50-pack from Amazon for $58.73.
10. Or use adjustable hangers that fit sizes including tall, plus, and petite.
11. If you run out of shelf space for sweaters, master the "fold hang."
12. Repel moths with cedar closet accessories like hanger rings and sachets.
13. Skip the damaging dryer and hang your clothes on an indoor clothesline.
14. Or dry delicates on a collapsable rack with 46 feet of bar space.
16. Instead of ironing your clothes, use a steamer to get the wrinkles out without damaging the fibers.
17. Gently remove pills with a sweater shaver — it even has a setting for you to control the distance.
18. Keep your clothes in shape by going over them with a garment brush, which removes crumbs, dust, or other particles that can damage clothes.
19. Launder your delicates in mesh bags to keep them from snagging.
Get a set of five (assorted sizes) from Amazon for $9.89.