1. Keep busy with a mega book of 500 New York Times Sunday crossword puzzles.
2. Play the Wiki game to find weird connections between Wikipedia articles.
3. Take some time to micro-volunteer through Skills for Change.
4. Become a faux Van Gogh with a relaxing paint by numbers project.
5. Keep thousands of books at arm's reach with a portable and glare-free Kindle.
6. Take it to the next level with Kindle Unlimited, which gives you access to over a million books.
7. And if you're not sure what book to pick, check out "What Should I Read Next."
8. Unwind with a perfectly sweary coloring book.
9. Stimulate your creativity with a notebook that provides 642 different writing prompts.
10. Study up on Coursera with classes from top universities in topics like data science, classical music, and financial markets.
11. Turn any board game into a drinking game with this card expansion pack.
12. Or try a drinking game you actually haven't heard of before.
13. Or learn how to play some party games that are fun for all ages.
14. Rev up your craftiness with starter kits even a beginner can do.
15. Subscribe to a podcast or two that'll put a smile on your face.
16. Invest in some stationery you love and write, write, write!
17. Test out a bunch of new hairstyles that'll break you out of your ponytail rut.
19. If you're bored and on-the-go, try pre-made game pads.
Get everyone on board with classics like M.A.S.M., Hangman, Dots & Boxes, and Bingo.
Get each pad from Amazon for $9.02.
20. Whip together a DIY project (or two... or 35) that are actually awesome.
21. Spend some time de-cluttering your life with the Konmari method.
22. And sell the clothes that don't bring you joy on websites like Tradesy.
23. Get a Groupon to local activities like classes, museums, and more.
24. Subscribe to a monthly Korean sheet mask box so you can have a spa day whenever the mood strikes.
25. Invite a bunch of people over (or just yourself) and make a kickass blanket fort.
26. Test out some beginner recipes that are great to have in your cooking arsenal.
27. Dig a little deeper into your family history.
29. Make jigsaw puzzling extra ~magical~ by working on a 3D depiction of Hogwarts.
Get it from Amazon for $43.96.